Chapter Twelve

"I'm leaving early Katsuki." Izuku's nurse said, leaning against the doorway to his room. "I'll see you tomorrow." She began to walk out but Katsuki stopped her. "I won't be here tomorrow," he said with an emotionless tone. "I have to travel to my agency." She smiled at his words.

"Are you sure you'll be okay? That's the first time you'll sleep somewhere else in how many years?" She said, straightening her standing position. "Four," Katsuki stated, scratching his hairy chin. "Then I'll be seeing you around." The nurse said before leaving the room.

Katsuki was left to sit in the room with Izuku's thin body. A constant beeping sound went off that reminded the blonde that Izuku was alive. It was hard having to watch him grow slimmer and slimmer over the years, but he promised himself he would do it after All Might's death. Not to mention Kirishima was no longer around to sit with him each night while he watched over Izuku.

Kirishima passed away in a tragic accident with a villain that was now on death row. He had given his all to put the villain in prison, and Katsuki still blamed the idiot for leaving him behind.

Now that Katsuki was a licensed hero, he was in a hero agency named after his Hero Name: Ground Zero. He had finished high school in UA within three years at the top of his classes and surpassed Todoroki and his father.

"I love you, Izuku," Katsuki said before closing his eyes to get some sleep. He had a long week ahead of him.

Katsuki woke up the next day and for ready in Izuku's bathroom. Before leaving, he said goodbye to Izuku's nurse. "Call me if anything happens," he said, waving her goodbye. She nodded and watched him walk out.

Katsuki boarded his flight and eventually arrived at the designated island he would meet his company managers. "What exactly are we here for?" Katsuki asked. "Well, sir, " the assistant director of the company began. "We are here to exchange some weapons with Momo Yaoyorozu. She needed us to meet her here because this is the exact spot halfway between both of our company locations." Katsuki nodded and became bored quickly. "When will she be here?"

"It looks like she'll be here any second." The manager said, pointing to the aircraft above the piece of land they were on. Within seconds, Momo was standing before them. "Long time no see!" she said, wrapping Katsuki in a hug. He reluctantly hugged back and quickly got to business. "What do you have for us?"

"The first piece that I designed is a suit that is activated by your sweat. It's designed to fit only to your body and will only activate if your sweat is used on it." Momo said. "Would you like to try it on?" Katsuki nodded and held his arms out expecting a large case, but grunted at the sight of the armor module. It was roughly a few centimeters wide.

"You have to put your finger on the little grey circle," she said, pointing to the indicated area. He did as told and jumped back in shock when the module began to expand and wrap around his body like it were alive. "It looks great!" Momo squealed, taking in the sight of her creation.

"What exactly does it do?" Katsuki asked, stretching to see if it was flexible...which it was. "If you look at your arms, you'll see a cartridge made out of magnesium. Since the suit is activated by your sweat, it also collects the sweat and stores it."

Katsuki was intrigued, but was pulled out of his thoughts when he felt his phone vibrating. "Hello?" he said to the number of the hospital where Izuku was at. "Katsuki, he's awake!"