Chapter Eight

After school, Mineta chased Izuku down with the recording pulled up on his phone. "I have to go, Mineta," Izuku said. "Another time?" He then ran off towards the nurse so he could check on Katsuki.

"How is Kaachan?" Izuku asked while he approached Kirishima and the blonde. "He's alright. I think he can leave as soon as he's ready." Kirishima stated. Izuku found it odd that Katsuki wasn't speaking, but he rather sit in silence than hear the blonde complain or yell. "I'm ready to go now," Katsuki said, sitting up eagerly. Kirishima nodded and attempted to help the boy sit up, but was pushed away. "I can do it myself." the blonde grunted.

Izuku and Kirishima followed behind Katsuki after he checked out of the nurse's office. Their journey back to the dorms was quiet, mostly because Katsuki didn't seem to be in the best of moods. Izuku knew why and was becoming worried.

"Do you want to come to my dorm?" Kirishima asked. Katsuki turned around to answer but realized that his red-headed friend was talking to Izuku. "Sure!" the smaller boy said with bright eyes. Katsuki felt angered at the thought of Kirishima and Izuku hanging out, but he didn't let them know it. "We can watch a movie!"

When they arrived back in the dorms, Katsuki stomped to his room and tried to keep his thoughts off of alcohol, but his mind soon fogged over and he was reaching for a half-empty bottle of raspberry vodka. In a few rooms over Izuku was laying with Kirishima with an old cartoon playing.

By the time night came, Katsuki was passed out drunk and Kirishima was hanging halfway off the bed with drool coming from his mouth. Izuku, too tired to move his sleeping friend onto the bed, left to go to his own room. On his way out, he passed by Katsuki's room and could smell the foul stench of alcohol. "God damnit, Kaachan." be grunted, opening up the blonde's dorm.

Katsuki lay face-first on the floor with an empty bottle of alcohol at his side along with some lotion and a few balled up tissues. "Gross," Izuku said, kicking the used tissues away from the sleeping boy's body. He pushed his arms underneath Katsuki's torso and pulled him into a sitting position against his bed. "You could have put your pants on right." Izuku groaned, pulling Katsuki's pants up until they covered his crotch well enough. He then began to clean up the mess.

Izuku threw away the empty alcohol bottles and then picked up Katsuki's cum-covered tissues with a Ziploc bag covering his hands. After that, he pulled the blonde's shirt off and replaced it with a clean tank top, then drug him onto his bed. "Goodnight, Kaachan." Izuku said before turning off the light and leaving.

"What we're you doing in Bakugou's room?" Mineta asked, watching Izuku step out of the dark room. "I was cleaning up a mess he made," Izuku replied. "And what did you mean to show me earlier?" Mineta's face lit up when he remembered the video. "Oh, it's just something from that party that I thought you might want to see." the smaller boy said, pulling out his phone. He got the video playing and Izuku's heart clenched at the sight of Katsuki's drunken state on the video.

"No, I don't fucking like Deku. Why would I like that useless piece of shit?"