Chapter Ten

"This isn't looking good, Mic," Aizawa said, standing in his position in front of the Nomu. His blonde friend nodded in agreement. "We'll have to keep them away from the kids. We have to distract them until we get back up." He stated, fearing for his student's lives.

There were only seven pros at the moment, and they weren't nearly close to even. "What are you standing around for? Let's begin." Shigaraki, a widely known pro-villain, said. He then sent the nomu into action.

Multiple hybrid-beasts teamed up again with Eraserhead, but the pro her was no match. He just had to keep them busy for a little longer. The larger nomu in the group sprung forward with his cat-like claws outstretched. He caught onto a piece of Aizawa's shirt and pulled him forward, barely missing his skin. It grunted in response and attacked again, this time catching the hero.

Across the field was Professor Mic. He had multiple nomu entranced by his voice, but they were still slowly inching forward. "It will take a lot of strength to get past my voice," he yelled, sending sound waves across the ground. The nomu backed up in pain, scratching at their heads to try and stop the noise.

The rest of the heroes were also outnumbered, only trying to distract the beasts before they got to the school. The teachers knew their students hadn't all evacuated yet, so they had to take extra care in keeping them away.

They hadn't realized that the villains that had planned the attack were slipping last, however, and soon they were inside of the school heading for the evacuation tunnels.

"Remember, " Shigaraki, the head of the organization, said. "We're here to take down those two runts who keep causing so many problems." he was referring to Katsuki and Izuku, but he knew of a third student who would also cause problems. "And that double-quirked kid too."

Most of the students who had evacuated were lead back to the dorms where they thought was safer. Iida and Momo had decided to let them out because they knew if someone had gotten into the school they could easily find the tunnels. Only a fraction of the students remained.

"They're here!" Kaminari shouted, alerting his companions of the oncoming villains. Multiple students jumped in quickly, but others stayed back as backup.

Todoroki's first attack was a huge glacier that was sent towards the leader. He was amazed to see how quickly the ice was melted away by Dabi. "New plan." he muttered, beginning to run to the side of the large space. He quickly made his way behind the villains and made a wall of ice that prevented them from escaping easily. "That's not such a great idea, kid." Toga yelled, running towards Todoroki. She was followed by Dabi and his fire quirk.

Across the room, Izuku stood close to the exit. Shigaraki was stalking towards him like a lion hunting its prey. "Give up now and this will be a lot less painful." He said. Izuku declined the offer and powered up his quirk, sensing his first attack to the villain's abdomen. It was dodged, however, and the young hero's leg was caught in a strong arm. Quickly, he powered up again and swung his body around, landing a kick to Shigaraki's back.

The villain nearly fell, but soon steadied himself. "You are annoying," he said. Izuku powered up his quirk again and began to run towards his target, soon being stopped by an attack from behind.

Twice stood over Izuku with his foot pushing on his neck. "He's all yours, boss." Twice said, letting Shigaraki take charge. Izuku caught sight of Katsuki's battle while he was down and it only encouraged him to fight harder. His body lit up again from his power and he sent a punch straight towards Shigaraki's chest, but Twice jumped in the way and fell to the ground. Izuku would only be able to fight like this for so much longer before his body gave out on him.

In the corner of the room stood Katsuki. He was pinned to the wall by an unknown villain and he was only growing angrier by the second. After seeing Izuku getting pinned by Shigaraki, he decided he needed to end the attack quickly.

While he was in the air, Katsuki let his sweat drip down to his hands to collect for an explosion. Since the last injury he had, his quirk had been weak. He had to decide if he should use one big explosion to end the fight and risk his right hand, or use smaller attacks and last longer.

He chose the first option after he heard an alarming echo come from Izuku's side of the building.