CHAPTER 54: WROTE THIS FOR YOU

"Where are my crabs?" Namjoon asked us once we hopped off the car.

Minhyuk got off his motorbike and took off his helmet. "I placed the plastic full of crabs and shrimps inside the car."

Namjoon checked the bags and plastics inside the car when all of us were already outside. "There are no crabs here. Where are my crabs?" he asked while checking the last plastic bag we brought home.

I looked at the boy behind me and narrowed my eyes. Minhyuk noticed who I was looking at and asked. "Why are you glaring at my brother?"

"Taehyung." The boy I called looked away, obviously avoiding my gaze. "Kim Taehyung." I called him once again.

Taehyung acted like he only heard me the second time I called him. "Yes? You need something, Soo?"

I raised an eyebrow. "Where are Joon's crabs and JB's shrimps?"

"I don't know." he answered.

"What's going on?" Minhyuk asked.

I was about to explain what was happening when Namjoon already approached Taehyung with furrowed eyebrows. "You took my crabs, didn't you?"

Taehyung smiled innocently. "I placed them back to the water. I'm sorry."

His apology was so insincere, I was afraid Namjoon would go berserk so I stood in between them. "You know Taehyung, Joonie. He's just so caring for animals. He'll just buy you and JB some ice cream tomorrow." I looked back at Taehyung, "Right, Tae?" Taehyung nodded in agreement.

Fortunately, Namjoon calmed down and Taehyung managed to go home to The Manor in one piece.

The following weeks after that weekend, we had another busy months ahead of us.

We successfully had our stage play which got another commendation from the Principal himself. My life got less busy after the stage play, academics wise.

In the second week of April, Minhyuk debuted as a solo artist and his mini album, Are You There?, got 128,780 sales in the first week of its release. Word got around the campus quickly, and if Minhyuk wasn't famous enough as the new student before, then he's a lot more famous in our campus now.

Not just on our campus though.

The title track, Someone's Someone hit 50 #1s in iTunes a month after his debut. He guest starred in variety shows to promote his mini album, even had a cameo role in one korean drama. Minhyuk's popularity in South Korea and other countries surged in an instant. From his less than 15k followers prior to his debut to more than 10m followers now, a month after his mini album's release. Everything was going well with Minhyuk and I couldn't be happier for him for achieving his dream.

I just know his dad would be proud of him right now, if he were still alive.

"Jisoo, do you want to participate in the variety show? You can still add your name in the list." Jimin told me as he ate our lunch together.

"I'm not joining. It would be a hassle joining that variety show." I said and sipped my drink.

"The professors will choose who gets to perform among those who volunteered." Jimin said. "I bet your boyfriend's going to be picked."

"I think so too. If that's the case, that's another reason for me not to join. I'd rather watch him perform while in the crowd than watch him backstage nervously. I won't even get picked either. What do you want me to do? Have a monologue onstage?"

Jimin shrugged. "Jennie and I tried joining though."

I snorted. "What will you perform?"

"Thay one dance we did when we joined the pageant before." He grinned proudly.