Chapter 9 The One Piece

Start from the beginning

"Oh and why you want me to get it? Will i be the pirate king?" Luffy asked.

"No no the school be, heh that will be too much no, just we been loosing for every year we did won once but it not alot, i hope it be your brother but they got caught, so maybe-"

"Then i do it, old man what will i have to do?" Luffy said eager.

"You have to sneak in Marine World High school" Whitebeard said.

"Heh easy enough" Luffy said.

"Oh i am not done, you have to past the security guard Megallan, he their head of security and dangerous guard" Whitebeard said.

"He sound easy to pass by" Luffy said.

"Did i mention he has the Venom venom fruit" Whitebeard said.

Luffy gulps.

"And that just level 1" Whitebeard said.

"How many level are there?" Luffy said.

"Hmmm well there the guard, janitors, teachers, cooks, counselors, the student council members, students, hmmm 20 i saw but the biggest and toughest are the headmaster and deputy headmaster" Whitebeard said.

"Who are they" Luffy ask.

"Sengoku and Barsolino Kizaru those you have to watchout, especially Kizaru" whitebeard said.

"Why....." Luffy said.

"He have the light light fruit, very fast and very powerful so watch out" Whitebeard said.

"So are they all powerful to us?" Luffy said.

"Ha not the staff but the student well you only have 1 life if you come across them" Whitebeard said.

"Jeez thanks but where would i find the one piece?" Luffy said.

"Well there be three place the headmaster room, the Vault and the auditorium they have trophies hall, but you have to be Quick alright" Whitebeard said.

"And how will i escape?" Luffy said.

"Solo mission, you find your own escapes" whitebeard said.

"Jeez thanks, when do i start?" Luffy asked.

"Tonight, so i let your brother know to dropped you off at the school, there we help you inside the school" Whitebeard said.

"We?" Luffy asked.

"Yes, third year computer and tech club will help, they are very handy in code and surveillance, so we help you every step in the way" Whitebeard said.

Luffy took a deep blow of air. "Ok, i get the one piece and our school be king" luffy said.

"Good, thank you for agreeing, that be all Luffy and also don't say anything about this meeting it our secret" Whitebeard said. As luffy got up and head out the door and onto the class.

Luffy got himself distracted from each class. He kept pondering and scenarios he can come up with.

"Oiy luffy you ok" zoro ask.

"Oh yeah i be fine" Luffy reply.

"Yeah what happen were you expell or suspended " Chopper asked.

"No no just he wanted me to work for him" luffy said.

"Oh janitoral work, i see, since you did destroyed 6 wall, he might make you repair them" Robin said.

"Yeah, kinda shaken up from Whitebeard" Luffy said.