"I thought you said your cousin booked it." Jay slightly laughs while sitting down.

"I lied." I lie.

Jungwon and Niki sit beside me and the rest sit around.

We all introduce ourselves and I nearly laugh at how awkward it was.

"Why don't we mix it up? To make it less divided?" Namjoon asks and I nod while the others follow his lead. I end up sitting in between taekook somehow and Jungwon sits opposite me between Namjoon and Hoseok. Next to Hoseok was Heeseung, Jin and Jay. Then next to Namjoon was Jake, Yoongi, Sunghoon, Jimin with Sunoo and Niki sitting together.

"There now don't be awkward or this will be a flop." I smile at the members and they look at me weirdly, probably questioning how comfortable I am.

Meat and vegetables is then served on our table. "Who wants some noodles or rice?"

We start to order more random foots and meats, grilling them and talking about random things.

"We did the same thing with TXT, and we're just celebrating your debut!" Taehyung announces and the boys bow slightly. I see Heeseung and Jin talk together and I guess they have a lot to laugh and talk about when being the eldest.

I grill some meat and put it on Jungwon's plate as I can sense he was awkward to take some. He says a small thank you before eating.

I feel Taehyung kick my foot under the table and I frown at him. I kick him back and he just kicks me back again.

"Are you two really playing footsies under the table..?" Namjoon asks and I shrug. "Taehyung started it sunbae." I tell him and Namjoon slightly shakes his head.

"What was that with Jungwon?" Taehyung whispers in my ear and I raise a brow. "He's just awkward.. that's why I gave him some?" I whisper back and he tilts his head with a small grin.

"You like him."

"I do not."

"Who likes who?" Jungkook asks and the table all turn towards him.

"Namjoon Army thinks your married."

He starts to choke on his water.

What a great change of subject.

"Tell me about it, I just want to wear rings and people say I'm married and have 4 kids." He starts to whine and I slightly laugh. "But you are married.." Jungkook looks at him and I widen my eyes.

"Im not married stop joking with them."

Jungkook starts to laugh about how shocked we all were. "Anyways nice change of subject, what were you talking about?" Jungkook asks and I smile at him.

"Lilia has a crush."

"I do not!" I tell him and he starts to laugh. "You have a crush? Who who? Who is he?"

I can see everyone listening even if they try and act like they don't. 

I smile wickedly.

"Well it's a she. She's older than me, she has one of the best vocals and visuals."

"Does she like you back?" Jimin comes into the conversation and I chuckle.

"No because she's out of my league." I sigh.

"Kim Jisoo please notice me."

Everyone relaxes in their seats and start to verbally bash me up. "That's not funny." Taehyung says, but he's still smiling.

I start to go on my phone and just scroll through TikTok. It's still on my Australian account that no one knows about except Andrea and I see some BTS TikToks about Taehyungs Birthday.

"Oh yeah what do you want for your birthday?" I ask Taehyung and he shrugs. "I don't really know what I want.." he says and I try and think. "Also release a mixtape already.. you too Kook please release Decalcomania." I tell him and he smiles softly with a nod.

"Hurry and tell me what you want or I won't get you anything." I tell Taehyung and he scoffs. "Don't get me anything then, I'll tell your mum."

"And I'll tell your mum you were being mean to me."

"When?"

"You were trying to embarrass me earlier with a crush I never had!" I slightly raise my voice and he scoffs. "I can ask if you have a crush can't I?"

Taehyung, Lilia.

"Ah ah you were assuming it."

"Well you acted like you had one."

"I'm caring for someone, doesn't mean I like them."

"I'm telling your mum you're acting like this."

"Tell her. I'll tell your mum you're acting like this too!"

"Go ahead cuz, I'll just tell everyone who you like."

"I don't like anyone Tae,"

"Oh but I've seen videos."

"Yeah and I've seen videos of you and your crush."

"You won't dare expose your cousin like that."

"And you won't dare expose your cousin on a rumour."

"COUSIN?!"

Shit.

Hehe.. whoops.