Chapter Eleven.

AJ's POV:

"Look, I get it. You're angry with me but can we put our personal issues aside for tonight please? I have a match tonight against Eve and the plan is to have you on commentary. It's in the script and everything." I was pacing back and forth in my locker room. Tonight was the same as every other Monday Night Raw and I was up for a big singles match. As my tag team partner, Dean was suppose to play the supportive boyfriend/partner on commentary and also address Solomon's interference. He's suppose to explain who he is, what's their connection, and a simple why he's after Dean. That was tonight's plan but Mr. Ambrose isn't here. Now here we are ten minutes until the match and he's not even here.

"April, is he here?" I looked up at the boss and I shook my head. I'm so disappointed and upset with him. I really thought he was a bigger person than this because this isn't about us, this is business. Ugh. I should really stop dating coworkers. Steph sighed, "As usual, he's up to his antics again. Don't worry about it, April. Maybe you going out there solo will be a good thing...in fact," Stephanie grabbed a pen and scribbled something on the script. I watched her weirdly, "You're making changes to it? This late in the program?" "That's the power of being a McMahon. Here you go." I looked at the script once she was done and immediately smiled, "Well that'll definitely turn some heads but just one more thing." I took the pen and scribbled something else on it then handed to her.

Stephanie just chuckled, "I like the way you think, AJ Lee."

My match with Eve was fairly easy. I've wrestled her so many times before that I knew everything she was about to do right before she did it. I wasn't focused but for once, it wasn't because of Dean Ambrose. It was the brilliant plan Stephanie and I had come up with. It's exciting. It'll definitely shake things up for us both and I'm just so happy that my brilliant mind thought of it. I'd let Eve get the upper hand since this was apart of the plan and she connected a huge right hook to my face, knocking me to the ground. I pretended to be in more pain than I actually was and that's when the lights cut off.

I couldn't see it but Sami's infamous "Solomon" logo is suppose to be appearing on the screen above. I could hear the screen fucking up as if the satellite were going out and it grew louder and louder. The lights started flickering and after awhile, they came back on and the screen went back to the Raw logo. I watched Eve look around confused then turned around, only to stop dead in her tracks. Sami stood in front of her with a huge smile on his face and she started backing away. I stood up taking advantage and hopped up, wrapping my legs around her connecting the Black Widow.

Sami stood on the opposite side of the ring and watched as Eve immediately tapped. I got off of her and watched her roll out of the ring. Okay AJ, play along, play along. Sami smiled at me and I put on my best terrified expression. He continued smiling and started walking slowly toward me. He backed me into the corner and our bodies were inches away from each other. It took everything in me not to lose it right there when he went into the back of his boot and pulled out a switchblade. Sami held the sharp end toward my face as he had this arrogant, cocky grin across his face. He wrapped the hand that wasn't holding the switchblade around my throat

And that's when the familiar engine revved up in the beginning intro of everyone's favorite lunatic's theme. I knew Dean Ambrose was in the building.