Prologue.

Dean's POV:
"We are here with WWE's most unstable mixed tag team today, Dean Ambrose and AJ Lee. Guys first and foremost, congratulations." Aj and I smiled Chet, the host of this Chicago radio station. Ever since becoming the champs, we'd done interviews any and everywhere you could think of. Everyone wanted to interview the champs and get inside of the minds of the "Lunatic Couple" of WWE. We've been mixed tag team champions for nearly a year now and we've beaten any combination of mixed tag teams you could think of. We've been unstoppable and really, it's just the beginning. They had no idea.

"Thanks Chet." "You two are not only the first mixed tag team champions ever in WWE history but you two are also on an eight month reign. Wow. What's that like? Holding onto these championships for so long." "Well," Aj answered as I spun my chair back and forth. "Well Jon and I are no strangers to holding onto titles long I being the longest reigning Divas champion and him being the longest reigning US champion so, holding onto gold isn't an issue with us. It really just comes with the territory of being as good as we are in the ring." "You two are a very odd pairing, wouldn't you think? A lot of people were concerned about how well you two would coexist because of how big both of your personalities are and how you two have made it pretty clear that you're use to being alone."

I answered this one. "We are an odd pairing and we had doubters right in the beginning of this partnership. Even Vince was skeptical on the idea because typically what happens is that when you put these two mentally unstable fan favorites with these rather large egos and you clash them together, it tends to not work. They fight and they lose every match. They're not on the same page and with AJ and I, you know, we were no different. In fact, I felt like they just stuck us together because we were bitter about our titles being robbed from us from Sheamus and Paige. We clashed, AJ and I, and we hated one another. We'd argue about little things and at times, I really want to just..." I gritted my teeth and she grabbed my hand. I closed my eyes, "Point is, we conquered the odds and we defied expectations."

"Now from my understand, you two brought a guest with you here, correct?" AJ smiled, "Why yes we did." I nodded, "My little brother, Sami aka Solomon Crowe is standing right there watching us actually." Both AJ and I wave at him as he presses his face against the glass making faces at us. "Can we invite him? Guys, bring Solomon in here." The radio hosts signal for security to open the door and Sami comes in smiling. "Oh my god, you actually let me in here. That's awesome," Sami said sitting on the other side of AJ. How convenient.

"Joining us is current NXT superstar, Solomon Crowe. How are you today, Solomon?" Sami put on the headphones and started tapping the mic, "Is this thing on? Awesome. And oh, I feel awesome today. I have my best friends right here, I just had some nachos, and uh, I just feel fantastic. OH and also, I wanted to let everyone know that you can't see it, but I am wearing my AJ Lee Love Bites t-shirt along with my Dean Unstable Ambrose jacket so I'm pretty much fangirling at this point." We all laughed. The host asked Sami, "Did you get those free?" "Did I receive these free? Are you kidding? Of course I didn't. I paid for it. One way or another, I'm paying for it." "Crowe, I wanted to ask you some questions. I hope you don't mind." "Shoot. I love questions."

"There have been rumors speculating, ever since your outing together, that you and AJ have something going on or had something going on. Care to explain?" I frowned. I hate when people ask them those questions. AJ is with me clearly and yet, she gets asked this all the time. So does Sami. "First thing, can we talk about how beautiful AJ is? A round of applause for that alone. Look at her. She's adorable. She's got her chuck taylor's on, her marvel superheroes t-shirt, some jeans. Her glasses make her look like a sexy school teacher. I mean damn. But uh, yeah I mean, nothing is going on between us. She loves that little shit over there and her and Dean are very cute.." Sami smirked continuing, "Who am I to get in the way of that?" "Do you want to?" Sami starts laughing, "Of course but you know it's whatever."

"Solomon, when are you debuting?" "You know I can't give you an exact date but I can tell you this. The songs of Solomon will be sung sooner than you think. Any day now, basically." "Solomon, Dean, AJ, I wanted to ask you how your friends are doing? Roman Reigns, Seth Rollins, their others?" "Seth who?" I asked pretended to be confused then I put my hands up, "Oh the sellout well you know he's off fucking Stephanie right in the pussy probably. I don't know. Don't really care." Ever since Seth sold out, I've excluded him from my life personally as well. Don't ask. "But you know, big man is good." "Celeste had her beautiful baby boy just recently and he is life. Alicia is still being wild, crazy Alicia," AJ laughed. That's the truth.

"Last question then we'll have to go to a break, will we see an AJ Lee/Dean Ambrose wedding sometime in the near future? Maybe a couple baby Ambroses running around?" "God forbid," Sami chuckled. "Uh well.." AJ and I looked at each other smiling, "I guess we'll have to see."