MANOR

SYDNEY'S POVLife seems to fade as they walk us to the gigantic house

SYDNEY'S POV
Life seems to fade as they walk us to the gigantic house. It seems so much darker than it used to. They hold me and Luna by our hair and the boys with their arms around their back. They walk us past the gates and up to the tall black door. They knock and a small window on the door slides open. A women peeks her face out. Bellatrix Lestrange.

" We might have the girl you want." Scabior says and shoves me in front of the door.

" Ah, and is that my beautiful nephew? Hanging with halfbloods Draco?" Her raspy voice makes everyone fear her.
" Come in." She opens the large door and they push us in still holding our leather duffel bag of stolen money.

I fall on my knees to the ground and they bring the rest in. I grunt in pain as my knees burn on the hard floors. I look up to see Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy. They pass my friends over to other death eaters, holding a wand to their necks while I'm on the floor.

" Son. How foolish you are to be near these disappointments." Lucius whispers to Draco.

Draco looks to his dad breathing heavily but he doesn't speak.

" And you pretty one." Bellatrix walks to me.
" You have no place to speak to my dear Draco. You are not worthy!" She uses a blade and cuts my cheekbone. She chuckles and walks away in a powerful and creepy way.
" Why don't we call the Dark Lord and let him know we have who he wants. Call him!"

" Now let's not forget who brought them," One of the snatchers says.

" You dare disrespect us in our own house!" Lucius yells.

"Lucius!" Narcissa speaks in a whisper tone.

He lifts his sleeve and presses onto his mark. The snake slithers around the skull and black smoke appears in front of me. Mine and my friend's eyes waters in fear. My chest grows heavy and my breath is unsteady. The sorrow and bitter energy fills the room, so dull and hostile. Feeling our minds fill up with one hundred thoughts but then none at all. There he stood, Lord Voldemort. More tears run down my face as anxiety takes over my limbs.

" Sydney, how unfortunate we didn't get to meet sooner." his voice so low and hollow.

My heart pounds fast and loud in my chest.

" How rude of you to not even thank us after helping you escape Azkaban." He stretches his words.

A tear rolls down my eyes. Everyone is staring at the two of us. My friends and Narcissa and in fear. Bellatrix, Lucius and the death eaters eager to see what he does to me next.

" Ungrateful witch... There seems you only have two options."

My heart beat echoes in my head louder and louder as if it were coming out my throat.

" You will either, give me your wrist and I will give you the mark."

" No!" Draco yells.

Voldemort lifts his palm. " SILENCE!"
" or... you will kill yourself in a muggle way, just as you did while robbing that bank. No one here will be hurt, I will let them go. It's all your choice. It's all on you"

Bellatrix makes her horrific laugh.

The Dark Mark or Death.
The words so delicate in my mouth. It feels, gross. Becoming a Death Eater was like death already, I'll only be able to feel and make others feel... pure pain.
Suicide. Not such a beautiful way out is it? In front of everyone? All life would end for me. Maybe it would for my friends too. Not for my mother and I don't even know who my father is. Not being good enough for the people who gave birth and took care of you, makes it worthless to be good enough for yourself.
I don't know what to do.
Hell or Hell.

" No." Voldemort says. Huh?

Everyone looks at him with confusion.

" No, killing yourself would be like a gift for you, you wouldn't suffer enough. No I see right through you. I see all your fears."

He walks closer to me and I fall on my bottom. I back up as he comes closer and closer.

" One of your friends must die."

" No!" I say, my voice quivering and tears streaming down my face.

He laughs. " Yes. Yes!"
" So who will it be? Zabini here, Lovegood, Or my dear child Draco Malfoy."
" You seem to have taken the wrong side boy."

" Just take me!" I yell.

" No!" They all yell back.

"I'll d-" but before Blaise could finish Draco cuts him off.

" I'll do it. I have nothing to lose."

My heart shatters.

"Malfoy no! Stay the fuck back." Blaise yells.

" Shut the fuck to Blaise. I'll do it." He pleads.

" Please Draco. Don't." I whisper crying.

" It's fine." He walks slowly to the middle of the room.

" Bring the weapon." His snake like voice says to Narcissa.

She walks out of the room only to return with something wrapped in a white silk cloth.
She slowly unfolds it and reveals an antique chrome revolver with designs carved into the handle.

I couldn't process the fact that this was happening. I couldn't let this happen, I shouldn't and I won't.

" DRACO PLEASE DON'T!" I yell.

" Im sorry Sterling but I can't let you ruin your life like this," he says softly with a tear falling down his face.

They place the gun into his hand ever so gently. He puts the gun against his head. My heart couldn't take it. My body grew numb and began to shake. I look over to Luna with tears pooling my eyes. Shock fills my body when I see her grin. Why was she happy when someone was holding her harmfully and Draco was about to take his life?

" Please, please Dray- don't." I say coughing at my own tears.

He turns my way and smiles. His body was stiff but shaking intensely. He deserved better than this. He had his left hand bunched into a fist while the other held the gun. He looks at his mom and his body seemed to calm down.

Please. Just let it not be real. Make it go away.

He pressed his finger on to the trigger.
Pulling it.