chapter 7

DRACO'S POV
When we were at the restaurant we just talked about the situation and made jokes. Suddenly we both got a text. I pull out my phone from my pocket to see that Sydney sent us a text saying she would see us at home. We sent back an 'ok' and continued to eat. I thought that maybe she was tired so I didn't worry about it.

A few minutes later we finished our food and started heading back home. When we walked into the lobby the lady looked at us as if someone just slapped her. " Your friend has some serious attitude," she says looking down at the computer in front of her. Huh? What did she do? We looked at her with a confused faced and walked off into our room. We hadn't been in the room Blaise asked to get yet. We all stayed in the one Syd and I shared.

The moment we walked in, we saw Sydney passed out on the queen sized bed. She was wearing a dark purple dress almost black that still had the tag on it. Her eye makeup was lightly smeared and a bit of leftover smoke coming from a cigarette she turned off in a bowl. " fucks sake," Blaise says
" she wasn't wearing that dress when we went right?" I question, he nods no. I shake he head and chuckle. I put down the keys on the table and sit down on the couch-seat near the bed she was in and Blaise did the same. We sat there in silence, our thoughts filling our head as we begin to grow tired.

It had only been about 30 minutes until I woke up naturally as did Blaise. We look at Sydney and keep our eyes on her. After a while she started waking up and when she did, she sat up on her elbows and looked at us. Her eyes were red and tired but she still gave us a small smile.
" Morning princess," I say sarcastically. She chuckles softly and sits up pushing her back to the headboard. " Nice dress," Blaise says hinting that he wants an explanation but instead of that she says " I know right, it's really lovely," she touches the bottom of the dress and then hops off the bed. " How much?" I say smirking, she looks at the the tag " um three.. hundred sixty," she read the price written on the tag. She looks up at us and then walks to the kitchen. I roll my eyes at her while she fills a cup of water and turns to us drinking it. We honestly didn't need an explanation because we knew what she did, I just wanted to know why she did it and why she didn't tell us she was going to. " I need to take a shower," she extends the end as she speaks. I nod and she walks away into the restroom.

SYDNEY'S POV
I walk into the restroom touching the tile walls around me. I remove the dress leaving me in my bra and underwear. I walk over to the shower and turn on the water. Switch to the left. Now the right. Too far. I turn the nobs and sit on the counter waiting for the water to warm up. I hop off the counter, take of my bra and underwear and walk straight to the shower. The moment I step in, I feel the hot water hit my skin. It burns but I like the feeling. I run my fingers through my hair as it begins to get more and more wet. Steam from the hot water makes the mirrors foggy. I stand there for a moment until I start putting the soap into my hair. First lightly then roughly scrubbing my head, feeling the gel soap turn into small bubbles. I turn so that the water is now hitting my face. I smile and the water just passes through my lips.

AFTER SHE SHOWERS
I walked out of the restroom with a towel covering my body and no towel on my head allowing the water to drip past my collarbone and onto the floor. I walk into the room where the boys were to grab my clothes that I left in the drawer when they look at me and stare. I stop in my place and look at them lifting my brow but they continue to stare. " Um yes?" I say catching their attention. They immediately look away back onto their phones. What was that about? I pick up my clothes and walk into the bedroom to change.

IT IS NOW 4:12 PM
We were all in separate bedrooms until I walked into Blaise's and stay "come to Draco's bedroom," I smiled and walked to Draco's room with Blaise following. I go and lightly jump on Draco's bed. " Yes?" He says and I lay next to him with my head on his shoulder and Blaise sits next to us. " I want to go somewhere,"  " where?" Blaise asks and Draco looks down at me and lifts his eyebrows. " I think it's called Nordstrom."