PROTECT

NARRATOR POV
After Harry heard what Sydney said, he walked off into the corridors thinking. The fact she said stolen. She stole something. And Multiple? Over summer she stole something or multiple things. His thoughts grow larger. Who was she talking to? Was it the two boys she was always hanging out with? Or someone else. All he knew is that she committed a crime and admitted to it. They were hiding the items. Where? Her house.

Harry didn't go to Dumbledore immediately. Instead he gave himself time to think and find out

Harry was pacing back and fourth, thinking about what he heard that night. Should I tell Dumbledore or not? He thinks over and over.
He hears footsteps and turns around. He takes a deep breath seeing that it was only his best friends Hermione and Ronald.

" You're sweating Harry," Hermione says.

Harry sits down.

" You alright mate?" Ronald asks calmly

" I Uhm, I think I need to tell you guys something." Harry says thinking if it was the right choice.

" What is it?" Mione asks

" It's about Sydney. Your friend Sydney," he stands up and looks and them both in the eye.
" I heard her, the other night while you were having that little party of yours, Sydney said she couldn't keep the things she stole, at her house anymore," he finishes with a firm voice.

Hermione and Ronald look at each other.

" What are you talking about?" Ronald asks

" She was talking to someone or multiple people about getting arrested for stealing. I don't know who she was talking to I just know I heard a boys voice,"

Hermione's eyes widen.

" I think we should tell Dumbledore," Harry says about to walk forward when Hermione stands in front of him and puts her hand on her chest.

" No, wait, maybe she was talking about something else, I mean you don't even know the full story." Hermione tries to make a point.

" I know what I heard," Harry tries to push his way through when Ron now gets in his way.

" Hermione's right mate, just maybe get more information before we jump to conclusions," Ronald says.

" Fine, but if I'm right, I'm going to straight Dumbledore." Harry storms past them.

Hermione and Ronald look at each other and then walk off.

A WEEK SINCE SYDNEY'S PARTY
It was a Wednesday night when Sydney's dormitory window slid open. She was always a light sleeper so she heard it right away. She looked over at the window to see Blaise and Draco in black clothing, waving their hand, calling her over. She tip toes over to them.

" What the fuck guys?" She whispers

" Come on lets go," Blaise says

" Go where?"

" Days are getting so boring so we thought to bring back the memories. Go put on dark clothes and come out!" Draco whispers smirking.

" Uhm okay?" She walks over to her closet and pulls out some clothes.

She comes out of the restroom and climbs out the window. It's cold and dark outside. They are taking tiny steps on the bricks to get back down. They hop onto the bridge of the castle.

" I need you to get something!" Blaise says

" What?"

" I want you to steal that invisibility cloak of Potter's" Draco says and Blaise nods.