"Stop your stupid drama," an irritated voice of Medea said as she pushed away Damon like a garbage and pointed a device on her wrist towards the others.

"Listen scumbags. We are not fooling around here. We will take each and every valuable thing from this place with us. So if you don't want to get hurt, stand aside," she said in a cold, orderly tone.

"Always to the point, and here I was having some fun," grumbled Damon.

The students and professors just looked at each other with a not-so-afraid expression.

"Oh really? And how are you going to do that?" asked Trip with a sneer.

"There must be a thousand of us. You really think you can take us on like that?" added Aaron, crossing his arms.

"And I thought Barry was stupid," muttered Gary with a smirk.

Damon knew where this was going so, he silently motioned his grunts to activate the machines. They got the message and pulled up the switch, as the radioactive waves started to emit. Paul who noticed this didn't like it at all.

"Stop wasting your time with these fools," he said irritatedly and took out a pokeball.
"Hurry up so we can stop them right now," he further urged the others.

Everyone was hesitant at first, but eventually agreed and took out their pokeballs one by one.

"I agree," nodded Flint.

"They will regret ever coming here in the first place," said Sycamore.

Damon and Medea smirked seeing their futile attempt.

"If I were you, I wouldn’t do that," said Damon narrowing his eyes.

"If I were you, I wouldn’t ever dare to set my eyes on this place," countered Brock.

"He's right," agreed Cilan as he enlarged a pokeball.

"C'mon out Cinderace," yelled Goh as he threw his Galarian starter's pokeball. Typical expectation was that a bright light will appear and reveal a pokemon inside from it. But what happened next, shocked everyone. The pokeball dropped on the ground and kept rolling, but nothing happened.

"W-what?" Goh stated his surprise as he picked up the ball tried it again.

"What happened? Cinderace, come out," he said, shaking the ball a couple of times.

"Garchomp," yelled Sycamore as he raised his pokeball, but nothing came out. He then examined it and noticed there was a red light beeping on the button of the ball. He pressed it a couple of times, but it wouldn’t compress to its smaller size either. It was stuck.

"Infernape," Flint tried similarly and met with the same result as the other two.

"Serperior, come out."

"Steelix."

"Blastoise."

"Sceptile"

"Hydreigon."

Everyone attempted to bring out their pokemon, but none of them were successful in it. Paul glared at the two smirking members of Team Cosmos.

"What are those pathetic machines?!" he yelled, pointing at the two box-like appliances where the grunts were standing as guards. Everyone looked at the object Paul was pointing and tried to add two with two.

"Hmph. Looks like not everyone here is so stupid," said Medea in a boring tone.

"Not pathetic, they are astounding," replied Damon with a proud look. "The waves that are being emitted from it will make the simple process of pokemon coming out of their pokeballs........disfunctional," he said with a sneer as everyone understood immediately.