Kassidy did what he said and shot at the Russian a few times. 

Kenny ran over to Arvo, grabbed him, and aimed the gun at his head. "You get out here, or I put a bullet in this kid's head!" he threatened. 

"Leave him alone, Kenny! He's just a kid!" Bonnie yelled at him as Arvo tried to thrash out of Kenny's grip. 

"No! I'm ending this!" Kenny snapped at her as he looked toward the woods. "Get out here! Right fuckin' now!" He snarled as the other man came out, aiming his gun at Kenny and shouting at him in Russian, while Arvo still tried to break away from him.

"Quit fightin' me, boy! You think I'm bluffing? Get out here!" Kenny snarled as Kassidy looked over to see Arvo's sister coming back as a walker, crawling toward Clem and the baby. She raised her gun, but before she could do anything, Oliver raised his own and shot her in the dead center of her forehead.

"Nooooo!" Arvo exclaimed, breaking away from Kenny and running to the girl as Kenny dived away from the bullets. "Natasha! Natasha!" Arvo cried as he crawled over to her body, seeing blood pouring out of her head. "Noooo! Please!" He cried, slowly looking over at Oliver, seeing him holding the gun, and glared.

Oliver glared right back at him, as if saying, 'What the fuck are you going to do about it?'

The last gunmen stood up, walking toward them and shouting in Russian when suddenly he made a gargling sound. He turned around revealing not only a knife on the back of his throat, but also Jane standing behind him. He looked at her, trying to say something as he reached out to her.

Jane stared at the man, shocked as Kassidy came up to the dying Russian and shot him in the head. She looked at Jane with an annoyed expression face, "Nice of you to join us." 

"It's safe to come out,” Kenny said, putting away his gun.

Bonnie walked over to Clem, "Here...I got him."

Clem handed her the baby and the rest of the group came out onto the road.

"That was, uh...that was intense," Luke remarked, panting.

"I thought...man. I thought that was it," Mike breathed out.

"It was for these assholes," Kenny scoffed.

Clem walked over to Jane as she pulled her knife out of the guy's neck.  "Thanks...for coming back," she said to her as the woman looked down at the man she killed. 

"I didn't know this man...I've never killed someone that didn't wrong me in some way...that didn't deserve it. Tried to pretend he was a walker...but...it's different. I didn't think it would be..." Jane whispered in despair. 

"You saved us," Kassidy told her, sighing.

"Yeah...that's why I did it, but...it felt wrong," she replied, before looking over at the others.

"You sure about this?" Clem asked her and she sighed. 

"As sure as I'm gonna be," she replied and the three of them made their way over to the others as they stared at Rebecca's body.

"How did this happen?" Mike questioned. 

"She...turned. Just like that," Luke answered as Clem looked at Rebecca and frowned. 

"Kassidy spotted it first...did what she had to to protect the child," Bonnie informed the others.

Luke looked over at her, face falling slightly, "This isn't your fault, okay? She just... she just lost too much blood. It ain't nobody's fault." 

"You saved the boy's life," Mike reassured her.

"Y'know, we coulda done better by her," Luke said.

"She was just...too far gone," Mike muttered.