"Okay. We can stay as long or as little as you want. I think she invited all the kids over so they could see you again."

"Really? I can't wait to see them." Liv smiled and took a deep breath. "Do you think they'll say anything about how I look?"

"Nah. You're smaller than before, but you're still Olivia, and you're still beautiful." he kissed her forehead softly. "Don't stress."

"Can we sleep a little longer?" she stretched out before bringing herself closer to him as she yawned.

"Thank God. I thought you were going to get up again." he wrapped both arms around her and closed his eyes as he took in her scent.

The way her hair smelled. Her body. Everything.

Her robe had opened slightly in the front and he could feel her body on his. The way she didn't even flinch, or try to re-cover herself made him smile. Once again, he could feel her. He took in her presence and let himself doze back off into sleep as he relaxed with her in his arms.

•••

"Liv." he brushed a strand of her hair out of her face as he tried to wake her.

"Hmm?" her eyes remained closed.

"It's after 11. We have to get up and shower so we can go to Kathleen's." he said softly.

"Five more minutes." Liv bargained and pushed her face into his warm chest.

"I'll start the shower, and then you can get up." he offered. "Unless you want me to shower first."

"No. Together."

"Okay." he laughed and looked down at Olivia. Eyes still closed while she laid her head on his chest. Her arm stretched across him. "I'll go start the shower and get you before I get in."

Elliot got out of the bed while Olivia groaned at his absence. Making his way to their bathroom, he turned the shower on and waited for the water to warm up before going to get Olivia up. To his surprise, she was sitting up in the bed already and stretching with her eyes closed. The robe she was wearing that had come undone and was open enough for him to see her body while she stretched. Making him remember last night again.

"Good morning, love."

"Love?" she opened her eyes and looked at him with a small smile. "You haven't called me that in a long time."

"I didn't want to make you uncomfortable before." He said. "Want me to stop calling you that?"

"No." Olivia said quickly and looked at him. "I like it."

"Okay, my love." Elliot walked over to her and kissed her lips softly. "Let's go take a shower."

•••

When the couple finally got in Elliot's truck, he sent a quick text to Kathleen and started driving to her address. She had moved into a house with her husband and child since the last time her and Olivia had actually seen eachother.

"El, did Kathleen have the baby?" Olivia asked after spending hours trying to figure out how old he would be, but she couldn't get the timeline right to save her life.

"Yeah. Back in March." He repsonded, taking his eyes off the road to look at her for a second before returning them.

"Do you think she's upset I haven't even seen him. I've been back for awhile now...I didn't even ask about him on the phone."

"You'll be able to see him once we get there. Kathleen knows you've had a rough year, Liv, she's not upset." Elliot said as he pulled into the driveway.