Toxic Virus

Title : Toxic Virus

Author : polymath_land

•••••••••••••••••••••

Mumbai
Andheri

Zara Zara Behekta Hai Mehekta Hain
Aaj To Mera Tan Badan
Main Pyaasi Hoon Mujhe

"Main pyaasi hoooooon," the girl squealed dancing on the steps as her legs shook and hip moved.

"Paani doon?" Drishti retorted glaring at Khushi.

"Mujhe Barleee apni baaho meiinn," Khushi singed, more like screamed ignoring the look of Drishti completely.

"Sorry, Baby! I'm straight," Drishti commented.

Bhar Le Apni Baahon Mein

"So what?" Khushi hopped on the cushion as she continued to move her hips. Drishti wasn't shocked. She just sighed at her retort. As she didn't expect anything better from her hot-headed-friend, anyway.

Zara Zara Behekta Hain Mehekta Hain

"Zara Zara-"

"Stop it, Khushi," Drishti pleaded walking around the luscious couch.

Khushi didn't give any heed. She continued to shake her legs singing-screaming with her oh-so-beautiful voice.

Drishti glared at the LED Screen where the heroin is romancing the hero. She's fed up. Fed up with her friend's craze. Her friend has been dancing to romantic songs from one hour. It is good. Very good to dance. After all, it is a type of exercise. And anyway, her friend dances well. Moves her hips well. Shakes her legs more than just well. So, Drishti doesn't have any problem with Khushi's dancing. If she has any, it's only with her singing err screaming. Khushi is not only enjoying but also troubling Drishti by her oh-maybe-not-so-horrible singing.

It has been more than an hour, Drishti was searching for the remote control to change the channel, not able to bear her antics anymore. Antics held no more than a mere but horrible singing and delightful dance. It would have been better if the delightful dance overpowers the singing. But to Drishti's bad luck, singing overpowered dancing.

"Khushi, please, yaar," Drishti begged looking around for any clue of the particular non-living thing.

Aaj To Mera Tan Badan
Main Pyaasi Hoon Mujhe
Bhar Le Apni Baahon Mein

"Bhar le apni-"

"Koi nahi bharne waala tumhe apne baahon mein. Stop jumping and come down from the sofa," Drishti said after tiresome work of searching remote control and getting failed in it for the umpteenth time.

(No one is going to take you in his arms.)

"Why? Why nobody can take me in their arms? Huh," Khushi jumped down from the cushion, ready to pounce on Drishti, unknowingly stopping her dance in mid.

"Thank God!" Drishti muttered under her breath.

"What? What did you say?" she howled at her friend.