What the! Lockdown?

Title : What the! Lockdown?

Author : AksArshi

•••••••••••••••••••••

"What the hell, Aman? Those consignments should reach the client on time... AR can't fail in it...Arrange something or someone and finish it off... Get special permission if needed... Do it and let me know." Saying this Arnav ends the call... He is frustrated... It's damn frustrating coz of this Pandemic catastrophe as well as the Lockdown...

He sat on the green recliner in his room and started doing his work. Then his phone rang with a video call notification... Automatically a smile lingered on his lips seeing the caller's id...

Arnav: Khushi !!!

Khushi: Arnavji, How are you? Had food? Had Medicine?

Arnav: Slow down... Slow Down... Meri Patni... Yes, I had my food and medicine... What about you? Did you have? How is Amma, Babuji, Buaji and Payal? He enquired.

Khushi: All are good, Arnavji... But I am not good. She said sadly.

Arnav panicked hearing it...

Arnav: What happened to you, Khushi? Did you go out without a mask? Didn't you use proper sanitation? Tell me dammit.

He shouted...

Khushi: I miss you, Arnav Ji. I want to see

you. I want to be with you... But this Rakshas Corona na... She huffed, cursing the virus...

Arnav smiles: Even I miss you a lot my Jaan... But what to do? Here AR is closed and I am trapped at home. You know na that I don't like to stay here when you are not at home... Still, I am here counting the days of your return.

Khushi: Arnavji, I didn't know na that Modiji will declare Lockdown for fourteen days... Otherwise do you think I will leave you and come here? Only two days more to end this Lockdown na... As soon as it terminates, I will be there with you...

Arnav: Hamesha??

Khushi: Hamesha!!!

Arnav: Anyway, I am not going to leave you anywhere else, hereafter... I need you with me, Khushi.

Khushi: Here I am mad at the corona and now you don't start, Arnavji... You have to comfort me na instead of complaining?

Arnav chuckled hearing it and touched the screen to feel his Khushi...

His eyes misted as he is missing her...

Arnav: Baby till you are back please take care of yourself. Don't go out unnecessarily.

Khushi: I am very careful, Arnavji... You also don't go out... I heard in the news that in Delhi, Corona is spreading rapidly.

Arnav: No Jaan. You know na that I haven't stepped out of our house since Lockdown. The doctor said we should be very careful if we have kids or old people at home.

Khushi: Haan Arnavji... We should be very careful. Vaise how is Di, Nani, Mama, Mami, and Akashji?

By then Anjali entered the room...

Arnav: All are good here...You come soon... All are waiting for you.

Anjali came and settled near Arnav and smiled at Khushi.

Anjali: Khushiji, you come soon... Here your husband is throwing tantrums every day since you left... Here no one can control him... Only you have that power,my Bhabhi...