His Point Of Happiness

Title : His Point Of Happiness 

Author : ThE_nAtUrE_pro

•••••••••••••••••••••

"Khushi... Khushi...Khushi..", came Arnav's voice from their bed room.

"Khushi... Where are you dammit?", again came Arnav's angry shout.

Then he heard the sweet voice of his wife from downstairs..

"I'm coming Laad Governor . Why are you shouting this early in the morning", Khushi shouted back.

"Khushi, where is my blue file? I'm not finding it..", Arnav asked as soon as Khushi entered the room.

"Aankhen hain ya button? (Do you have eyes or buttons?) Can't you see?

See.. there your file is lying beside your dear Wife (Laptop)'' replaced Khushi angrily and she was about to go from there but again Arnav stopped her.

"Now what?", Khushi asked in irritation.

"Khushi I told you yesterday to iron my blue three piece suit. Where is that?", Arnav asked like an impatient man.

"I have already ironed it. I'll tell HP ji to bring it here.

You freshen up first.", Khushi replied calmly as she knew he was frustrated.

"Do it fast. I don't have much time.." Arnav said while going inside the washroom.

"Ji thik hain. ( Okay)", Khushi replied with a sulking face because she was also irritated by his acts. He was behaving like he was going for a conference call for the very first time.

After some time

After taking a quick bath Arnav came inside his room and found his suit but something was missing. And that missing thing made him angry again. The what?.. He again started shouting for khushi.

"Khushi... Come here fast.. Khushi..." Arnav was shouting her name.

"This laad Governor is getting on my nerves. In this lockdown period he is always at home and always shouting Khushi, Khushi and Khushi.. Hey DM, I want to change my name. After hearing my name for so many times now whenever I hear it I don't feel the same excitement like before..." , khushi was mumbling one her owo and climbing the stairs.

Then again came her husband's voice..

Khushi... Khushi... Khushi...

"Arrrrgggghhh.. Coming " khushi shouted.

She entered inside the room and heard his favorite phrase..

"What the !! Khushi I told you I have a very important video conference today. After a long time I got to do something.. But You!! You are always behind my work. You always do something and interrupt my work. Why don't you understand this simple thing khushi that I have been inside this house for more than six months without any work and now after so many days I have arranged this conference and you are hell behind my work to spoil it.. Why.. dammit.... Why?" He shouted as soon as Khushi came inside.

After shouting for so long when he didn't get any response from khushi. He turned around to see a calm Khushi standing in front of the door while folding her hands..

"Now what? Cat caught your tongue? Why are you standing like a statue?", Arnav roared in anger.

"Agar Aap ka ho gaya hain toh aab main kuch bolun? ( If you are done then may I say something now?)", Khushi replied in a calm voice.