FAQs

We know you all are waiting for the one shots just as we are. Sadly no, this is not an OS entry that you all have been looking forward too.  But wait, this is important too. This part aims to troubleshoot all the queries that you may have regarding this challenge. 

So without further ado, let's get to the questions.

*~*~*~*~*

1. What is the deadline for submitting my OS?

Ans: You can submit your OS entries to us till 9th January, 2021 by 12 PM IST. 

2. How can I send my entry?

Ans: You can mail us your entry at our e-mail: thearshicommunity@gmail.com.

3. Is there any word limit?

Ans: There is no word limit for this particular challenge.

4. Will the OS be posted in our name or just as an anonymous writer?

Ans: All the OS would be posted here along with the writers name. You would be tagged and given due credit for any entry that you send through to us.

5. Can I post the same OS on my profile after sending it to TAC?

Ans: Currently, no. The entries would be posted only on TAC in this book.

6. Can I write more than 1 OS?

Ans: You are welcome to send as many entries to us as you like.

7. Is there a specific narrative or POV to be followed?

Ans: That is writer's discretion. You may follow whatever writing style that you desire. 

8. Will there be any prizes or awards for this event?

Ans: This event is a challenge and not a contest. So, there would be no prizes for this. 

*~*~*~*~*

Hope that takes care of all the queries that you may have had regarding this challenge. If not, do let us know what more questions you have regarding this in the the inline comment section for this. -->

Looking forward to see all your entries right here soon.