I'm so soft right now.

"Wanna go out with me again, Ella?" Mommy J winked at me.

" Without me again?" Mom pouted, "I'm started to get Jealous and Left out. I'm the Mom, so please bring me with you," Mom pleaded.

"No," Mommy said. " It's our date, and It's your date tomorrow."

"Yes, Mom, Auntie J needs me since she's single" I chuckled.

"Yah!!!"

------

Mommy J took me out again. I know the reason why she is trying to bribe me. It is to tell her about Ruby Kim and Mom's relationship. Well, maybe she deserves some information, so she's aware of her own doings in the future. Hmph!

"Bribing me again?" I said to Mommy while she is driving.

"Just give me one," she said with that puppy look.

" Okay, since you deserve it," I said, and she smiled like she won the lottery.

" Mom got into the accident after Mommy sent her a divorce paper," I said, and she suddenly stopped the car.

"Why did you stop Auntie J?"

"Divorce? Accident?" She said.

"Yeah, got Mom almost died. Mom is in a coma for 6 months, and when the machine rang like crazy and people starts shouting code blue, that is when I decided to travel back in time." I said.

"So, do you always know that you can travel back?" She said.

" I won't tell. So go surprise me again, Auntie J." I chuckled.

Mommy starts to drive again. It's funny because she always surprises me with a different beautiful destination and bribes me with foods and kinds of stuff.

This time she brought me to a mountain. And she parked in front of a beautiful sight where you can see the whole city.

"We will watch the sunset here, and you will get to see all the beautiful lights at night," She said and went silent like she is thinking of something.

" When your Mom got into the accident, did I come or check on her?" She sadly asked. I don't know what to say. I'm not angry at her anymore, not this time but in the future. After all the time, effort, and love she gave me at this moment, I'm not particularly eager to hurt her.

" You- you called, so of course. You checked on Mom" I smiled at her, and she released a big sigh and smiled back at me.

"You're so beautiful. Have I told you that?" She said. I felt something warm on my cheeks. I did not answer her. But she kissed my cheeks. "Cute, like your Mom"

"Never really have the chance to watch the sunset with my Mommy, but Mom told me that we always watch the sunset when I was younger," I said, but she went silent.

"How did your Mommy react when she knew about the accident," she said.

"You really are curious about my Mommy, huh?"

"I won't bribe you for months if I'm not. I will beat her so bad for hurting my Rosie," she said.

Okay, Beat yourself Mommy.

"She did not know about the accident," I said.

"What?!" She shouted.

"Mommy left us, and no one can locate her. The time Mom almost died is the day Mommy called me, but she only called me to ask me to visit her," I said.

"Such a bitch" she said, and I laughed at her. Yes, Mommy, you're an asshole.

"It's just me and Auntie Lisa and Auntie Chu who took care of Mom in hospital. Don't feel bad," I said.