"We've got God-knows-how-many walkers out there which YOU were supposed to be keeping an eye out for!" Kenny snapped, causing Luke to glare at him. 

"Hey, hold on a second...just tell me what's goin' on!" Luke exclaimed.

"What's goin' on is you're a reckless fuckin' moron," Kenny snapped. 

"Walkers are right behind us! We have to keep them from getting up here," Kass said to Luke. 

"And Rebecca's having the damn baby!" Ollie said just as Rebecca let out a loud scream. 

"Fuck, I'm sorry," Luke frantically apologized.

"Shit, shit!" Rebecca muttered as Bonnie began to lower her to the floor. 

"They're coming up the stairs!" Mike exclaimed in panic. 

"Here. Uh, we should...." Luke started, but Kenny stopped him.

"You wanna help? Get out there and keep the walkers off us! I'll do this. I've been here twice before," he knelt down in front of Rebecca.

"They can't rush us on the stairs! Shoot 'em before they get to us!" Mike exclaimed as Luke and Jane ran out to help him. 

"Clem and I will go outside. We'll help hold 'em back," Kass told Kenny. 

Ollie spoke up, "I'll help keep Becca calm."

Kenny glanced at him then said, "Go. We've got Rebecca."

"Here they come!" Mike exclaimed as he picked up his gun and began to fire at the oncoming walkers which were stuck at the gate Mike had just shut. 

Luke handed Kass and Clem a gun, "Here. We can't let them up here." 

Clem and Kass took aim and began to fire at a few walkers, along with Jane, Mike, Luke and Bonnie while Sarah cowered as she watched in fear.

"There are too many of them!" Jane exclaimed as she looked over the railing. 

"Shit!" Mike exclaimed in frustration. 

"Keep shooting! They are NOT gettin' up here," Luke ordered as the gate started to shake, all of the adults running toward it and holding it up. 

"Find somethin' to block this gate!" Mike ordered as Clem tapped Kassidy's shoulder and pointed at the cannon.

"We can block the gate with this!" she exclaimed and the two of them ran over, pushing it when Luke came to help. "Together. Ready?" Then the wheel of the cannon fell though the cracks, making the edge of the balcony and stairwell collapse. 

"Holy fuck!" Mike exclaimed as he, Jane and Bonnie jumped away.

"What the fuck is goin' on out there?" Kenny asked as they heard a creaking sound, the cable that was connected to the walk breaking. 

"Get back! Get back!" Luke exclaimed and everyone ran just as the wooden balcony falls, causing Sarah and Jane to fall. Luckily, Jane held on to the edge of the balcony while Sarah was trapped under some wooden planks.

"Jane!" Clem exclaimed as Luke ran over to grab her hand. 

"Sarah! Hang on!" Bonnie exclaimed in panic. 

After hearing those words Ollie ran out and gasped at the sight, his hand at his mouth, "Sarah!"

"Fuck! Fuck, hurry! I can't hold on!" Luke yelled at Jane as Sarah screamed for help. 

"Jane, save Sarah!" Ollie hurriedly shouted. 

"Are you crazy?" Jane asked, bewildered. "There's no way she's getting out of that!"

"We can't leave her without even fucking trying! Just go!" Ollie exclaimed. 

Jane glared, but let go of Luke's hand, dropping down and slinking over to Sarah. She tried to pick up the wood that had fallen on Sarah while Mike and Bonnie continued fire at the oncoming walkers.

"Okay, move!" Jane snapped at Sarah as she held up the large board of wood. 

"I can't! Help me, somebody help me!" Sarah screamed. 

"I'm trying! You have to listen to me!" Jane snapped at her. 

"Sari, you have to trust Jane!" Ollie yelled at the girl over her screams of fear just as a board fell and hit Jane in the back of her head.

"SARAH!!!" Luke and Ollie screamed just as the walkers had made it to Sarah. 

"DADDY!!" Sarah exclaimed in fear as the started to tear at and eat her while Jane stood, running up onto the partially falling balcony and climbing back up, as they helplessly watched Sarah get devoured by the sea of dead.

"I'm so sorry, kids. We tried. It just...wasn't enough," Jane said, apologetically. 

"Thank you for going down there," Clem said, tearfully, while Kass placed an arm around her shoulder. At that time, none of them really noticed Ollie shaking with rage as he glared down at the walkers devouring Sarah.

"It wasn't your fault," Kass told Jane.

At that moment, Rebecca let out another scream of pain as Kenny exclaimed, "PUSH!"

Ollie stumbled back into the room where Rebecca and Kenny were, putting his back against the wall and sliding down to put his head between his knees.

Jane looked back down and exclaimed, "Oh shit! They're climbing up!"

"What?!" Bonnie asked in disbelief. 

"They're gonna make it up here," Jane informed, huffing.

"Fuck!"

"Does this shit ever end?!"

"We need to break the rest of the deck!" Clem exclaimed. 

"She's right... She's right! Drop the whole deck!" Luke ordered. 

"Drop the....are you fucking crazy?" Mike asked, bewildered. 

"How are we gonna do that?!" Bonnie questioned. 

"I don't know, just look around!" Luke exclaimed.

Kass noticed that the cables attached to the rest of the deck were attached to a support plate on the wall. "Look!" she exclaimed, pointing over at it.

"That'll work! We bust that, the whole thing comes down," Luke said as Kass looked over at Clem. 

"You have your axe?" she asked. 

Clem nodded, handing it to Kass as she looked over at Mike, "Boost me!" 

He lidted Kassidy up, bringing her to the corner and placing her on his shoulders.

She used the axe to repeatedly hit the plate until finally it shot off. 

"Watch it!" Luke yelled. 

"Son of a bitch!" Mike exclaimed as the rest of the deck collapsed on top of the walkers. Mike set her down just as they heard Bonnie cry, "Oh... Oh no."

They immediately ran into the room to see that Rebecca gave birth to a baby boy, but he wasn't moving or crying.

Kenny, who was holding the newborn, stared at the baby in shock as Rebecca began to cry.

They sat in sad silence until the baby began to cough and cry. Kenny gasped, smiling as the baby cooed and made noises.

Oliver smiled with tears in his eyes as he let out a breath.

The group all slowly smiled and began to gather around Rebecca and her newborn baby boy.

𝐃𝐄𝐂𝐈𝐌𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍 ━ 𝐭𝐰𝐝𝐠On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara