After he finished with the stomach he went up to the chest and cut through, finding the rub cage surrounding the lungs and heart.

He broke through the bones and took the lungs and heart, putting them in their labeled jar.
Midoryia then went up to the head, the only things he was going to take were the eyes and the brian.

He cut through the eye socket and plucked the eyes out, after he cut off the head and broke through the skull. Finding the brain just sitting there.
He then put those in their jars.

He then proceeded to do the same exact things to the other 3 bodies sitting there, it was a long and messy process. Eventually he managed to get everything, he was quite organized with it as well.

"What a mess." Midoryia thought to himself as he cut off the arms and legs of the body, he could sell those as well.

I'm the end he was just left with a limbless, headless, worthless torso.

"What do I do with this??" Midoryia thought to himself.

Trigger warning end.

Midoryia grabbed all the jars and took them to the mainroom of the huge labyrinth. It had a big table to use so he wanted to organize everything.

He left the torso in the room. He'd figure something out later. If anything he was just going to throw it into a river.

"Now, how do I find the black market and sell these to the other psychos?" Midoryia thought to himself as he changed his gloves into a dry pair.
He pulled out his phone and texted Shigaraki, maybe he would know where to find the dealers.

"Shigaraki, where do I find the black market?"

"Why are you up so late??"

"I'm nocturnal"

"Whatever, there a popular location amongst the Villain side of town. Down an alleyway, it looks like any rich apartment complex but on the inside it's just a place where people sell hearts,livers, etc. You need a pass word to get in from the 2 guards. It's a simple password, just say black market and they'll let you in.

Exact coordinates are **********"

"Great, thanks."

"I'm going to sleep"

Midoryia had found a way to sell the things he dissected.
He grabbed a brief cases and put the jars inside. It was a relatively large briefcase.

After that he slipped on his mask,hat, and teleported to the coordinates shigaraki had given him.
He walked down the alleyway of the large building, it was in a nice part of town which was quite surprising.

He found the 2 guards standing there.
"Black market" he said, changing his voice. The nodded their heads and moved away from the wall, allowing Midoryia to enter through the door.

Inside was something you'd never expect. Metal Tables upon tables all lined up on a white marble floor with whit walls and ceiling lights. At the center a stair case that led to another floor with the same exact thing. People were at these tables with things they're selling and buying.

Midoryia sighed as the smell of fresh blood hit his nose, he turned his head just to see a disfigured body being sold, blood still all over it from when it was killed just a couple hours ago.

Midoryia approached a table holding the brief case.
"Can I interest you into buying some eyes? They're great for experiments" the dealer said.
"No thanks, instead I'd like to sell you something." Midoryia said in a much deeper voice than his own.

"Hmm what do you got?" The dealer asked, he was only selling eyes.

Midoryia pulled up the brief case and opened it, revealing the jars of liver, eyes, brains, kidneys etc. The dealers eyes widened at the sight. Midoryia closed the briefcase and stared at him again.

"I'll take the eyes for 1 million yen" the dealer said, (10,000$). Midoryia let a grin slip past under his mask. "All the eyes for 4 million yen and you have a deal, but if you want to buy 1 pair you can pay with 1 million yen" Midoryia bargained. "Hmmm...
Fine, I'll take 2 pairs." The dealer said.

Midoryia pulled out the 2 hard and closed the case.
"Cash first, then I'll give you the eyes" Midoryia said. The dealer went through the storage part of his table and pulled out a briefcase of his own. Counting off 2 million yen, handing it to Midoryia. Midoryia then gave him the eyes and took the money.

"Pleasure doing business with you" Midoryia chuckled, as he put the money in his deep pockets.

(Look I don't know much of the black market at all, this is just my assumption on how it works).

Midoryia then walked around to other tables making deals left and right. After selling everything he got
51,964,250.00 yen, approximately 500,000 USD. He put the money in the brief case and went walking out, nodding his head with the guards at the entrance/exit.

Once he turned the corner of the alley way he teleported out and back to his base. He put the money in his personal room he has there. It looked fairly nice. A twin sized bed in the corner with a large closet and drawer full of some clothes. It also had a mirror on top. To the side was a desk with a computer.

This was his favorite room of all time.

He put the money in another briefcase and stashed it under his bed.
"Not nearly enough for the security stuff but it should be enough for the poison and torture weapons. With this money I can upgrade this room" Midoryia thought to himself as he got changed.

Once he finished changing he teleported back to his UA dorm room and took a quiet shower, he smelled strongly of a fresh corpse just due to the fact he was around it for almost an hour.

He grabbed a blood bag from his fridge and drank it up. After he went to sleep.

The next day-

"Okay class, as you all know you'll all soon have to take the provisional hero Licensing Exam. Because of this you're all going to be trained. You can expect this next month to be full of purely hero training, which also involves written work. For today specifically we're going to be training in the gym room." Aizawa said.

The class all nodded their heads as they got up and went to the locker rooms where they changed into their gym outfits and went to the gym room.

There they found a lot set up for them...

(Hey author note here.
I just wanted to let y'all know I'm glad you're all giving me support it makes me super happy! I feel bad when I'm just replying thank you to all of your nice comments cause I feel like with how much I said it it doesn't seem sincere, but I really mean it!

Anyways I don't know much of the black market if anything everything here was just pure assumption out of things I read myself in other stories about the black market, not MHA related. I'm sure I got quite a lot wrong in this chapter but haha oh well. It's probably a good thing I don't know much of the black market.

Oh yeah it's pretty self explanatory but don't copy Midoryia's actions, please.

Anyways thank you all!!!)