Chapter One

"Is everyone going to the party this weekend?" Kirishima called throughout the room. Everyone in class 1A had been woken from their slumber to have a private meeting about the party, and Kirishima was the one leading it. "No," Kaminari said, grabbing Kirishima's attention. "Bakugou isn't going." The redhead piped up hearing his friend's name and began to look for the certain blonde. "Come on, Bakubro! We'll have tons of drinks and food!" He said, earning a grown from the blonde. "That's exactly why I don't want to go." Katsuki said. Kirishima frowned at that. "Let yourself live a little, bro. Hangovers aren't that bad."

And so Katsuki agreed to go. He promised himself he wouldn't drink, but a specific somebody in the room knew that he wouldn't stay by that promise.

Katsuki looked around the room for the one person who knew his secret and made eye contact with him. "Shitty Deku" he mumbled before getting up and leaving. Izuku was quick to follow.

"You can't seriously be thinking about going to that party!" Izuku whispered in an angry tone. Katsuki grew angered by this and stalked towards the smaller boy. "I'll go if I want to and a nobody like you can stop me." He growled. He watched for Izuku's reaction and was shocked to see his emerald eyes start to glisten with tears. "Fine," Izuku said. "I watched you destroy yourself the first time but I won't do it again. It's your choice, Kaachan." And with that, he left.

Katsuki made his way back to his own room and pulled out his phone. He wasn't sure if he would drink or not. Looking through his photo gallery he found multiple pictures from old parties he had been to. I was happy then.

< New book- no surprise. This will probably be a shit show, but we're going to truck through it.>