Jane tsked and shook her head, "Not these ones. Look at them, they're fresh. Old walkers are a waste of time. They carry useless shit like wallets, phones, and keys. These ones, however, are recent. Like they were survivors. Might have some goods on them."

"That's actually really smart," Ollie praised and Clem nodded in agreement, "Definitely."

"Yeah. Check that one."

Ollie, Clem, and Kass looked through the corpses pockets. Clem found some bullets, Ollie also found bullets, and Kass found a bobby-pin.

Jane nodded, "Nice. You should really hold onto those. Bullets are hard to find and bobby-pins can be used to open locks."

Kassidy scoffed, "I know that. I've been picking locks since before the world went to shit."

Ollie widened his eyes before he grinned, thumping her on the back, "Dayum girl! You're a badass." She grunted softly. 

"That's another good skill to have," Jane said.

They looked through the corpses in silence for a second before Jane broke it. "So, have your people always been dysfunctional? Cause one of you definitely fit in that description but your good in my book."

"We were in a better group before," Clem said.

"Well, I've always been in this one... My brother being in it and all," Oliver spoke, slightly uncomfortable.

Jane pulled out a nail file from the corpse's pocket, "These things are great. Sharpen a blade, strike a flint. My sister, Jamie, had one of these. I used to jab my finger on it every time I wanted to get a dollar out of her purse."

They walked over to another walker. Oliver thought hd saw it twitch a little and Kassidy must've seen it too since she took out her knife and stabbed it in the head, "Just making sure."

Jane smirked, "Smart move. Help move it."

Oliver and Jane moved the walker onto its back. Kassidy immediately crouched down, picking up a pair of broken glasses.

"These are Sarah's!"

"Looks like she didn't make it. Sorry..." Jane apologized.

"You don't know that. She could still be alive," Clem replied, shaking her head.

"She is alive," Oliver spoke, firmly, staring ahead.

"Just don't get your hopes up. She might be–"

"BACK, YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!!!" Luke's voice came in from inside the trailer park.

Jane's eyes widened, "Oh shit! We need to find a way inside."

They ran around the side of the park and saw something trapped in the fence. They moved to get a closer look and...oh no... it was Nick...as a walker. 

Ollie gasped and widened his teary eyes, "No..!" They moved closer to his body, "Goddamn..." muttered Kassidy.

Jane looked back at them, frowning, "He's your brother. You should do it."

Kassidy turned to look at Ollie with a sad look, "I can do it..."

"No... I'll take care of it..." Clem cut her off and shook her head. She pulled out her hatchet, "I'm sorry, goodbye, Nick" and stabs his lifeless shell in the brain. The hatchet got stuck and she yanks it out. Clem looked down at the ground in sadness.

Ollie started to whimper, "H-he's gone... He's just gone..." he muttered as tears welled up in his eyes.

Kassidy pulled Ollie into a bear hug as Jane stood there awkwardly and Clem frowned.