Chapter 8

Just a few words before the chapter begins. I just LOVE this video up above even tho I live in a country what belongs in the EU. So.. should I be offended? Honestly, I think it's very funny on how the government would react to this. Please tell me if I should be offended of the song or the kid cursing (it should of been innocent QwQ). Now, onto the chapter.
-Author POOF

Third person's pov
"What do you guys do at the surface?" Undyne asked. The others could see the monsters excited looks.

"Well, we could go to the meeting. I mean, it started 4 hours ago. I'll call UN." Ln said and dialed UN's phone number. After a few minutes, they were at the UN building (headquarters).

"Guys, I think it's better if we go through the back room. We may disturb them. But on the same time, it would be rude just barging in through the back door. So we're going through the front door to the meeting room." Asean announced. They tip-toed to the meeting room. ASEAN knocked on it three times.

"Come in!" A voice was heard from the other side of the door. ASEAN walked in quietly, getting shocked faces. "I thought you were missing!" UN said with a mad tone.
"I was. But I got out." ASEAN looked at him suspiciously while saying that.
"If you don't believe me, I honestly don't care. But I made new friends while I was missing." ASEAN opened the door.
"Who are those?" UN pointed at the monsters.
"Those are my friends. They're not even humans, so deal with it." ASEAN said. Some countries shivered in fear because how mad ASEAN was.

"Umm, can we introduce ourselves?" Sans asked the countries in front of them. They nodded and Sans went first.
"Hello. My name is Sans the skeleton. We lived underground until your friends broke the barrier. Me and my brother Papyrus are the only skeletons alive. Well, at least I think so." Sans said. After they introduced themselves, ASEAN, LN, EU and NATO went to get some chairs. After they did that, they sat down.

The countries and organizations talked about the issues in different parts of the world, while the monsters just quietly chatted about the things they saw so far.

After the meeting ended

ASEAN and the others went to the park to chat about some stuff (I didn't know what to do okay?).
ASEAN was a little nervous, since he barely even went out of his house. He only went out when he had too, do he never even went to explore the city. EU gave him a reassuring smile, causing ASEAN to blush a little bit.
"Ooh, you so have a cruuush." NATO whispered to him, causing him to blush even more, due to the fact he was already blushing.
"ASEAN are you okay? You're blushing." EU gave him a sympathetic look when he said that. ASEAN nodded, and turned around to look at something else while hiding his face.

The monsters chatted with countries for a bit, and even laughed at some jokes.
"Guys, where are they gonna stay? They don't have a place to stay." NATO asked while scratching his head a little.
"Maybe they can stay with you NATO? You're the only one who doesn't have anyone in their home loving with them. I'm not counting LN, of course." EU exclaimed, looking at him.
"OK. We have to go to the mall to buy them some clothes, since they only have the stuff they're wearing right now." NATO added while starting to walk to the nearest mall.
"We're walking, since our cars are at home." ASEAN explained, since some of them were confused.

They walked into the mall. "Wow! Humans have build all this?" Papyrus gasped, looking at the mall in front of him.

"Mhm. There are bigger buildings in the world though. It's a shame we can't show you." EU exclaimed.

"Can we go in now?" Alphys asked.
"Sure. Let's go." NATO said and they went inside.

They bought clothes, tried out some food, amd other things. The monsters were very excited because the underground was sometimes very small. They got to walk around and buy some stuff they needed.

"Let's go home. See you soon guys" ASEAN said before they parted ways to go home.

Please give me ideas for the next chapter, cause ya gurl doesn't have any ideas. Please help me. If you have any ideas, comment down below IMMEDIATELY (is that how you spell it?). Please don't hate me for not having ideas T-T.
-Author