Chapter 4

And yes, I decided. I'm gonna continue this book for you guys. Don't start overreacting. You'll have to get used to slower updates. Like 3 chapters a week. Maybe 4. Idk. Tell me. It may be less. Don't blame me okey? T-T. Enjoy your stack of edits and videos on top ♤.

ASEAN's pov
When we went home, I immediately (is that how you spell it?) ran upstairs, fell on my bed and fell asleep.

EU's pov
I had to do some paperwork in my office. While I was doing paperwork, I started thinking about ASEAN. The way he talks to me, the way he blushed and other amazing things about him.
I snapped out of my thoughts, and focused on my small pile of paperwork. But I couldn't stop thinking about him.
'What the f*ck is going on with me?!' I thought to myself angrily.
Someone knocked on the door. "Come in" I said while cleaning my table a little bit. Germany walked in and I motioned him to sit down on the chair in front of me.
He sat down and started talking.
"The Asian countries we never heard of are acting a little out of control. It's maybe because that they were hidden with their guardian for a little too long." He said.
"Just be patient. It's just how they act. They're very protective of their guardian as I was watching their behaviour." I said.
Germany nodded and took some notes.
"Thank you EU. I'll see you tomorrow." He waved at me before he left my office.
I continued my paperwork until it was 5pm.
Then I stood up, took my coat and drove home. When I arrived home, I saw Slovakia waiting for me with a box of snacks.
"Here you go papa EU!!" He said and gave me the box.
"Thank you, Slovakia." I thanked him for the box and went to the kitchen.
I turned on the coffee machine and ate a snack from the box.
It wasn't bad. I loved snacks, but I made sure I ate a small amount every day to get a little bit of energy.
I dranked my coffee and started making dinner. It was always healthy, because I wanted my countries to stay healthy.
Even if some of the countries already moved out. I still loved them equally.
I placed the food on the table and ate some. "Dinners ready!" I shouted. I started wondering how much times ASEAN has to scream at his 'kids'. I laughed at the thought of that. I went to my room, only to be greeted by LN, UN's older brother.
"H-help me" he said weakly. I noticed a bunch of scars and wounds on his body.
I quickly ran to get the first aid kit and started bandaging him up.
He fainted shortly after. I picked him up and  called 911. The ambulance came and I ran downstairs and pushed my comfused countries out of the way.
The ambulance quickly took LN, told me which hospital there gonna be in, and left.
I sighed in relief. "Just ask me questions. I know you want to." I said, tired.
After answering their questions, I texted ASEAN and NATO.

EU: Guys, LN is at ****** hospital

ASEAN: What happened?!?

EU: He somehow flew to my house. There is no other way he could of appear in my bedroom. I bandaged him, but he fainted shortly after. So I called 911.

NATO: I'm pretty sure UN did those scars to him.

ASEAN: Yeah.. Should we go to the hospital to check on him and ask him to live with one of us?

EU: That's a great idea.

NATO: Agreed. See you at the hospital!!

EU: Bye!!

ASEAN: Bye

I picked up my coat. But when I was about to leave, someone pulled my arm.
"Where are you going?!" Czechia asked.
"I'm going to the hospital to check on my friend." I answered dully. Then I walked outside and drove off to the hospital.

Third person's pov
When EU burst in the hospital, ASEAN and NATO were already there.
"What took you so long?" NATO asked suspiciously.
"I got distracted by one of my kids. He didn't know where I was going, so he was naturally scared." EU answered.
"Ok I believe you." NATO said, looking at him. They waited for probably 1 and a half hours when the doctor came out.
"Is he okay?" ASEAN asked.
"He is fine, but he went through surgery because some of the wounds were to deep to heal by bandages." She answered with sympathy in her voice.
ASEAN, EU and NATO just stood there, shocked. They didn't know what to say about their injured friend.
When LN came out (it passed another 2 hours btw) the three ran to him hugging him like it was the end of the world.
When they pulled out of their group hug ASEAN asked: "Btw, we were wondering if you could stay with NATO. "
"I would love to! What about my stuff?" LN asked.
"I already have them in my car. Don't worry about it." NATO said while smiling.
"Thank you!!" LN cheered quietly.
"We have to go to the police station to answer some questions. Is that okay with you?" EU said, concerned about LN.
"It's okay." LN said with an angry tone.

They arrived at the police station and started answering questions about UN.
After they finished answering questions, they went to the park.
"So, how are you guys doing?" EU asked attempting to break the awkward silence.
"Oh, my kids are annoying and loud as usual." ASEAN said in a tired voice.
"Oh! I usually try to talk to UN, but he keeps pushing me away!" LN said.
ASEAN just got a phone call. "Excuse me for a bit." And he walked away picking up the call.
"WHAT DO YOU MEAN INDONESIA ATE ALL THE F*CKING INDOMIE?! TELL HIM HE'S GROUNDED FOR A WEEK! TELL HIM THAT MESSAGE!" ASEAN screamed. Some people looked at us.
The organizations started laughing. ASEAN came back blushing in embarrasment, and clearly furious.
"Are you okay?" EU asked.
"Indonesia clearly ate all the indomie." ASEAN said with a pissed off tone.
"Guys I need to go finish unpacking at NATO's" LN said, standing up.
NATO followed him to his car. They left EU and ASEAN alone.
"So, wanna come to my house?" EU asked politely.
"Sure. My kids are not gonna allow you in my house anyway." ASEAN said.
They drove to EU's house and talked a bit in the car. Then EU realised something.
"Hey ASEAN, if you don't have a car, how did you get to the hospital?" EU asked.
"I walked. My house is near the hospital anyways. There is no point in driving. I left my car at home." ASEAN explained.
EU nodded and parked the car in front of his house. They walked in and sat on the couch.

EU's pov
We sat down on the couch and started talking about our lives. My kids were upstairs either sleeping, working, playing or spying on me. It was quiet in the house.
ASEAN seemed to enjoy the silence in my house.
"How are your kids silent? It's very calm and quiet in your house." ASEAN asked me.
"I make them do work, make them healthy food, teach them how to behave and explain to them as simple as it can be." I stared explaining how to make your kids quiet and he seemed to be listening to every word I said. When I finished, he seemed kinda exhausted.
"I need to go home before my kids investigate me where I've been. Bye!!" He waved at me and smiled. When he left I started blushing a light blue color.

Oh my god 1299 words!! This didn't take me that long. I hope you like it! I think the reason there's gonna be slow updates, is because I'm gonna make longer chapters (atleast 1000 words). I think that's gonna make you guys happy. Comment if you don't get anything and I'll explain in the next chapter. Don't write too many questions since I'm not very good in explaining. Bye!! Don't forget to check the memes or the edits up above!