Chapter 7

Asean's pov

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing. I picked up to hear a bunch of people breathing and whispering something I couldn't hear.

"Uh.. hello?" I asked catiously.

"Oh, sorry. We are currently having a meeting right now ASEAN. Don't mind the noise." A person spoke, who I recognized as UN.

"Right, sorry. I was a little uncomfortable for the amount of people I could hear breathing and whispering." I said nervously.

"So, Malaysia came in my office yesterday saying that you, EU, LN and NATO have dissapeared. May I ask why?" UN asked.

"Oh. I can't tell you for safety purposes." I answered.

"Ok. One last question. When are you coming back?" UN asked.

"I'm coming back when the time is up. I hope you understand. My kids said that they will call me every day. I'm fine and well. As well as all the others. LN broke his wings a little bit more, but he's fine. He has been healed by the kind people here. Have a nice day UN." I said and declined the call.

I sighed, and called Vietnam.
"Hello?" Vietnam asked.
"Hi, Vietnam. I just wanted to say that I'm fine. You don't need to worry about me. Also, I think that a family meeting would do some good right?" I asked.
"Ok! I will call all the others to the living room!" I heard Vietnam say before running off somewhere.

A few minutes later, I could guess that Vietnam put his phone on speaker.
"Kids, please just listen to me. I won't be coming back anytime soon, because of the circumstances of me missing. I can't get out of this place, but I'm fine. Don't go looking for me. I will be fine. Any questions?" I said.

"Dad, when are you coming back? I didn't hear anything saying a specific time." I could hear Laos asking.

"I don't know. The people here dien't say anything about coming back. I can assure you, that it would be less than a month." I said.

"A MONTH?!" They shouted.

"Don't worry about it. I promise that I'll come back soon." I said and declined the call.

I went downstairs to the kitchen and made myself some breakfast. "Why are you awake so early?" I heard someone say. I turned around and saw Sans just standing there.
I sighed. "One of my co-workers called me and asked when am I coming back. I was supposed to have a meeting today as well as my friends. Then I decided to call my kids and tell them that I'm not coming back anytime soon. I felt bad just leaving them there." I said.

"Well we have to break the barrier to get to the surface. We tried multiple times. The barrier dusted all the monsters who tried to go though the barrier." Sans answered.

"Have you tried breaking the barrier with humans?" I asked.

"No, we didn't. I think that's a good idea. We have to make sure you don't get killed though." Sans answered.

"So can I help? I can help with my friends." I said.
"Sure. We have to go to Alphys lab. Do you know anything about science?" Sans asked.

"Countries were raised to be smart. We had to learn a lot of things. Including science." I answered him truthfully. Countries were actually raised to learn a lot of things about science. Including economy, math etc.

I helped wake up all the others and went to Alphys lab. When we teleported, the temperature became very hot.
I wasn't bothered by it that much, as I lived in Asia. It bothered the others though.
"Why is it so hot?! It's literally like 35 degrees!" EU complained.
"This place is called Hotland. Of course it's hot." Sans said.

We shortly reached the lab. There was a lizard in glasses and a lab coat. It seemed like she was blushing while she was calling someone.

"Alphys. Could you stop blushing and help me figure out how to break the barrier?" Sans asked angrily. The scientist jumped and nodded. We followed her to a table and sat down.

"Ok. But who are these people?" She asked while pointing at us.

"It's not nice pointing at other people. We are only half-humans. My name is ASEAN that EU, over there is NATO, and lastly, LN." I introduced myself and my friends.

"We wanted to help break the barrier." LN said while fiddling with his fingers.

"Oh ok! We never had help from humans before! But we have to figure out if humans could work." She said.

We talked for about a hour and started walking to the barrier. When we were there, I touched the barrier. It slowly started to fade away.
"How did that work? I just touched it!" I exclaimed.

"I don't know. But we did it! We can go tithe surface!" Alphys cheered.

I walked out to the surface and started figuring out where we are. The town where I lived was about 5 miles away. That was also the nearest town to the spot we were.

"The nearest town is about 5 miles away. That's the town where I live." I said.

"Should we get someone to go with us?" Sans asked.

"Yeah, we should. I will call Undyne and Papyrus." She called them and we waited. They arrived shortly.

"You guys broke the barrier? How?" Undyne asked while looking around.

Alphys explained everything while I was looking at a map for the nearest road.
"Guys I think if we walk then we will be there in probably an hour." I said while calculating to estimate the time.

We walked to the town and I started to recognize some faces.
"Let me lead you to my house. I know where we are." I said and lead them to my house. I opened it and all my kids immediately ran to me. I fell down when they all hugged me. I chuckled and stood up.

"Kids, go to the living room. I will be there shortly." I said. They nodded and went to the living room. The monsters gave me confused looks.

"So those were my kids. Don't mind them, they're just happy that I'm back." I explained.
I went to the kitchen and made some tea. I gave a cup to them and they thankfully drank it.

"What do you guys do at the surface?" Undyne asked. I could see their excited looks.