A little shuffling and a sigh,

"I can understand Taehyung. But please, bear it. In fact, this is a good lead that he trusts you enough to take you to his personal room."

Taehyung scowled at that, grabbing the towel from the side, he wiped his face and walked back to the bed. He just wanted to forget the night, he want to get rid of the strong smell of the other that was clinging to his body like a leech. Thinking about that, he rushed to the closet and found it filled with the bags that John brought last night in his room.

"Jeez! What to do with this all stuff?" Taehyung muttered in irritation. The pile of expensive brands didn't make him happy, but angry.. coz this all belongs to one and only Jeon Jungkook.

"What's that?"

Jin asked curiously and Taehyung felt like snapping at him but sighed as he made his way to grab his own consisting of a simple white shirt and baggy pants.

Throwing that over his body after a peaceful bath, he walked to his bed to have some proper rest. Slipping under the fluffy and inviting blanket, he made himself comfortable on the bed, closing his eyes to sleep off all the sights of the previous night.

But feels like nature wasn't planning for him to have some rest, or more precisely... Jeon Jungkook wasn't planning to let him rest.

"Taehyung Sir, Sir is waiting for you at the breakfast," John said after knocking on the door and Taehyung couldn't help but groan in frustration.

"I'm not hungry! I'm so tired John, let me sleep for a while." Twisting and turning on the bed, he retorted quickly, forgetting about his mission for a moment.

"What? No Taehyung, you should go there."

Taehyung clenched his jaw and practically threw the blanket away from his body and got up from the bed. Stomping out of his room, he walked directly to the dining room. He didn't even bother to make himself presentable, disheveled hairs with a frown on his forehead, he plopped on the chair after dragging it back rather harshly, producing an annoying screeching sound.

Luckily, he made it early and stopped John from going back and saying the same to Jungkook.

Jungkook, who was reading some news on his phone, gave him a look. His eyes followed every movement of the sulking blue-haired with that gaze again, that scrutinizing gaze. 

"Are you alright Dear one?"

"Stop calling me that!" Taehyung slammed his hands over the table, making Jungkook surprised while John flinched as he was placing the dishes.

"Oh my! Taehyung what are you doing? Why are you being so sappy? Calm down, young man."

Taehyung's eyes widened at the realization of what he just did, sending him almost into another panic attack. 

"I- I'm sor-"

"Don't apologize like that." Jungkook cut him off with a calm voice and pushed the plate of fresh pancakes toward the blue-haired.

Taehyung was also surprised by the calm tone but this time he decided to control his tongue, so he silently grabbed a single piece and started eating.

"Eat more please." The words sounded mocking to him but Taehyung just nodded, feeling like a puppet in the other's hands. After having breakfast, when he was about to leave his room, Jungkook started following him.