[♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 7♡]

Reader's POV

Weeks have passed since the first day of school in UA and Sho and I have formed closer together. People would always think we were dating because of our nicknames, and honestly I like the idea of dating him. I realized a few days ago that I had a crush on him. It has only been a few weeks after the attack of the LOV in the rescue center where we were supposed to train with the pro hero Thirteen. 

Because of that accident, things were never the same. Students from 1B or 1C would fear is because they thought we destroyed the League of Villains. Others would think we were weak for letting the league go. Reporters would be everywhere. And not only that but we have started to work as twice as hard so we are prepared for the next attack. Summer is coming soon, and camp is coming soon too.

Sho and I have been the same but Sho seems more protective for some reason...sometimes I find it cute but other times I find it creepy...

Todoroki's POV

As Y/N and I walk down the hallways, I spot boys looking at them which makes me uncomfortable. One of the boys comes in front of us ignoring me, who is behind them. "Hey cutie~! We hear that you are from 1A. Don't worry, I'll make sure to protect you only if you behave ton-" he gets interrupted by someone tapping his shoulder. He looks annoyed but the person who tapped him whispers something that seems to shock him. I take a few steps forward ready to fight or to protect Y/N. 

" They are with me, back off" I say,while having my arm around Y/N's shoulder and giving him a death glare which Bakugo taught me. "This dude is Endevour's son?! Seriously?!" The guy asks as the person nods backing away from me. "Look sorry um I'm gonna go now". I watch as they walk away. Y/N seems to let out a sigh. "Thanks Sho...honestly I hate guys like that" I look at them and suddenly my chest feels warmth, causing me to smile. "I'll always be here to protect you, Y/N" I see a light pink on their cheeks making me feel somewhat proud.

I smile while we continue walking, them not minding that my arm is still on their shoulder. I want Y/N all to myself, the world is too dangerous for them. I need to make sure they are always safe. How will I do that....hm....I guess I'll start taking out the trash, as my father says.

Reader's POV

I yawn as I wake up realizing it is Saturday. I look at my phone sitting up, looking at what time it is. 9:23 AM. I fall backwards hitting the pillow not wanting to get up. My mother is working early and because of that, it means I'm alone. I open the Messages app and text Shoto.

Sho❄🔥

You - Shoooooootttoooo

Sho❄🔥 - Yes?

You - I'm bored :P

Sho❄🔥 - Do you want to hang out then?