《26》

Welcome back 😐😑😐

Reader POV

As soon as Shoto left the room, I got on my feet. I felt the soft texture of the carpet hitting the sole of my feet. The first thing I've felt on my feet ever since I have been kidnapped. My knees feel weak as I try to walk around the room.

As I walk around the room I can tell that Todoroki cared about every single small detail about the room to make me feel more comfortable. My legs tremble as I keep pacing around the room looking at every detail I couldn't see from afar. My eyes shift to the door as I stand next to the bed. I approach the door slowly, having a slimmer of hope that Shoto forgot to lock the door. My hand feels the cold metal against my hand. My muscles tense as I start twisting the knob. I take a deep breath before pushing the door with the little strength I have left.

Click

The cold air hits my face as the door opens revealing the dark hallway. I peek my head out of the bedroom looking for any sign of life. The dark hallway stays silent with only my heartbeat being the only thing I hear. I take a deep breath and take a step forwards feeling the cold metal against my skin.

Sorry for the short chapter 😭😭

Actually if you've stayed until this last part ily so I'll give you a lil sneak peek to what I have planned for the story 🕺

Basically I plan having 2 different endings. Ik some of yall have different opinions on the story so I'll have 2 different endings. Prob 2 or 3 chapters each 🧍‍♀️

Anyways ty for reading again 🥺🫶  -Your sweet author

354 words