《5》

◇Kirishima's POV◇

◇Kirishima's POV◇

Before we know it, L/N stands up and runs out of the cafeteria. Todoroki makes an attempt of grabing her hand but fails. I look towards Bakugo with nothing but anger as he continues eating as if nothing happened. I stand up and follow L/N to comfort them. While I walk in the hallways trying to find them, I see their figure on the floor outside Class 1A.

I walk towards them and offer my hand to help them stand up. They hesitate at first but later take my hand and stand up. Their eyes are red on the rim and their face wet which only signals one thing. They were crying.

"I think your quirk is cool if it helps L/N. Bakugo isn't necessarily wrong that is common but I believe that it is a quirk only giving to a certain amount of people. Only the ones that know how to use it well." I grab my handkerchief from my pocket and wipe their tears while I continue talking "he is probably just jealous because you can build stuff or destroy stuff with your quirk while all he can do is blow up anything" I scoff. They start laughing a little which makes me relieved that they are feeling better. For a second I thought that I made things worse.. "I appreciate the hype but I can't be as "manly" or as strong as any of you" 

The words process in my head and my first instict is to smile and say "In my eyes, you are one of the strongest people in 1A". Their eyes start to fill with more tears. But I notice that the usual E/C shine in their eyes come back and it relieves me. L/N suddenly reaches our and hugs me, taken back I process what is happening first but return the hug a few seconds later. "Are you still sad, L/N?" I ask as I embrace them. They shake their head and look at me and say "No, I'm feeling much better thanks to you Kirishima, and please, call me Y/N.", Their red E/C eyes beam with joy and warmth. My heart skips a beat as I look at them. 

They really are beautiful. 

Both inside and out.

 ☆Todoroki's POV☆

Sweat runs down my face as I continue to run around the school in attempt to look for L/N. What Bakugo said was out of line and I am worried. Instead of hoping to see them alone, I see them in someone's arms.

And not mine.

But instead, Kirishima's.

I watch from afar as I see that L/N had been crying. I notice that their mood changes and that they start talking. Unfortunately their voices were too low for me to hear but I can read their expressions easily. 

Kirishima looks down at them in worry and L/N looks at them with a beautiful smile and pink flushed cheeks as they keep talking. Kirishima soon turns flustered and a little awkward the more they talk.