《3》

~Reader's POV~

The teacher looks at us and sighs. "My name is Shota Aizawa also known as Eraser Head and I will be your homeroom teacher this year. Present Mic and other heroes will also be your teachers but sadly for me, most of the time you will be stuck with me. You may call me Mr. Aizawa Any questions?" He says, tiredly and with a monotone voice. A hand is raised from a green haired boy. "No autographs or pictures" the teacher clarifies. I see in the corner of my eye, the boy's hand, slowly go down. I chuckle to myself and continue paying attention. I see another hand go up and Mr. Aizawa calls them. "Uhm...aren't we gonna go to the orientation...?" A girl's voice says. I see a pretty pink girl and she sees me staring at her, and smiles at me. I smile back gladly but the teacher's monotone voice interrupts our small interaction. "No. If you want to be a hero, you will have no time for childish things"

I sigh sadly, I had high hopes for the orientation and was excited for it even. I look around and see others disappointed too.

We do small introductions when its my turn, my brain goes blank. I look at the board to see what to say but before the slightest sound comes out of my mouth, Mr. Aizawa calls me out. "L/N. Stand up" I nod and I stand up and start presenting myself. "My name is Y/N L/N. My favorite hobby is F/H. And my favorite hero is F/HR" I bow slightly and sit back down. The teacher calls out Todoroki's name and he stands up and introduces himself. My name is Shoto Todoroki. I do not have a particular favorite hobby nor do I have a favorite hero." He sits back down and I stare at him, shocked because of his boldness. He catches me staring and tilts his head. I signal him it's nothing, and he nods and goes back to looking at Mr. Aizawa. I turn my head too.

~Todoroki's POV~

I catch Y/N staring at me, after I turn my head back to Mr. Aizawa. I look at them once more but this time their head is turned towards the teacher. My eyes circle around their figure and their features. Their eyes, hair, and lips. They all look...beautiful. I snap back to my senses and look at the teacher. But my eyes act on their own and my eyes fixate on them again. I look at the hair shining with the dim school lighting. Their eyes stop focusing on the teacher and look at me. I turn my head back to the teacher hoping they won't notice. I hear a small chuckle and in the corner of my eyes, I see them looking at me smiling. Everyone stands up and I, confused, follow along.

It turns out we were going to train. I dont mind but i just follow along.

After training, it is lunch time. Everyone heads to the cafetería but I stay in my seat. I pull out my bento box from my bag and prepare to eat when I hear the classroom door open. I expect the teacher to enter but then I see a familiar face. "There you are!!!" A voice calls out for me. A beautiful voice. I look up and see them.

Y/N

CLIFFHANHER MWUAHAAHA

CLIFFHANHER MWUAHAAHA. anyways that's that. Uhm. Ig you never wanted to know this but I this is 624 words.

K bye. 

-Sweet