[♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 15♡]

HEY GUYS OMG IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING- I have been super busy but ill try and keep in writing. Since I haven't updated in a MONTH I will try and update 2 times today. Again I'm so sorry but I'm pretty busy- anyways ENJOY.

~Mina's POV~

~Mina's POV~

"Hey Todoroki! Where are you headed?" I ask as I look towards the dual hair boy. "My dorm" his monotone voice says. I nod while giving him a small smile while turning back to my dorm. While walking, I look down at the paper Aizawa gave us to find our dorms. My eyes look down at the paper and see Todoroki's name"

"Shoto Todoroki. Dorm 31. Fifth Floor"

My eyes travel back to Todoroki which he is entering the elevator. The doors close and begin doing a mechanical noise. Then quickly I hear something.

Ding!

'That was quickly...' I think. My legs move to the elevator and I stand before it looking at the number of which floor it is on.

"3"

I wait a while and realize that it isn't moving so he must have stopped there. Slowly my hand reaches the elevator button and the mechanical noises start again. The doors slowly open for me and I step in. I press the "3rd Floor Button" and wait until it reaches the floor.

'Why am I doing this?' I think. 'Is it all because of the murders going around? Todoroki would never kill someone....or would he?' My thoughts are interrupted by the door sliding open and hearing chatter...Kaminari's voice.

"Todoroki!!! Wazzup Dude?"

What? He said he is going to his dorm...why did he lie... My feet start moving on their own and they walk towards Denki's dorm.

'Woah...uh...you want to come in I guess?"

Click

I look at the dorm and the door is closed. Slowly and steady, I approach the door but their chatter is too quiet for me to hear. Then my heart stops at the small scream I hear. What the hell.... I slowly open the door and my eyes see nothing but red...and Todoroki's hand filled with red dripping blood.

I gasp and Todoroki turns around. Shivers run down my spine as I quickly back away from the door, until my back hits the wall. The door opens completely and it reveals Todoroki...except he has a small smile on his face and blood is splattered all over him. His eyes widen while his smile grows.

"My, my, my...such a pity that you heard and watched everything, Ashido" he says. Him saying my name makes my body start trembling. I lift my hand in an attempt to activate my quirk but only a bit of acid comes out.

He chuckles at my failed attempt of self protection. "It is a pity really...you are my dear Y/N's best friend after all. But oh well, they won't need a best friend so I might as well get rid of you now" He says approaching me. "Stay away!!!" is what I attempt to say but a few whimpers leave my mouth as I tremble in fear.

The atmosphere turns cold as he makes an icicle. A sharp one. I wanna scream. I wanna run. But why can't I?! I get up and attempt to run with my legs shaking in fear but before I can even reach the dorm next door. I feel something pierce through my stomach. My legs stop and I look down to see an icicle through my stomach.

"Hmm...you were a good friend to my dearest Ashido...but sooner or later, I would have taken care of you"

Those are the last words I hear as I feel another stinging pain. Except this one is in my heart. All I remember is everything going black and laughing filling my ears. Todoroki's laugh

Todoroki's POV

I finish cleaning everything in the hallway, and just put all the blood in Kaminari's room. I took the icicles out of Ashido's body because that would give away my quirk. After making sure that I left no fingerprints, I go to Y/N's room and softly knock. They don't respond so I open the door and fortunately it is open. I see their sleeping form in the bed. I close the door, attempting not to make any noise and sit beside their bed. 'Will she be mad at me when she finds out I killed her Best friend?' I think.

Many thoughts come to my head while I watch them asleep. I make scenarios in my head of how they will love me but also how they will hate me when they find out I kill people. I sigh and remove a hair strand out of their face, tucking it behind their ear. They look beautiful asleep. Hopefully they will still love me. My eyes close as I rest my head on their bed and fall asleep along with them.

Once again I'm so sorry for not updating and sorry if this is a short chapter

Once again I'm so sorry for not updating and sorry if this is a short chapter...I will TRY and update again today. Other than that ty so much for 2k!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE YALL! AIGHT stay safe and feel free to give me some sTars. BYEEE

- Author-chan