[♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 13♡]

HEY IM BACK WITH ANOTHER CHAPTER OKAYY SO ENJOY

~Reader's POV~

~Reader's POV~

A few days have passed after Kirishima's death and I feel better due to Sho. I always smile at myself knowing that me and Shoto are dating.

I set down my stuff next to my chair and someone approaches me. My eyes wander to the person and I see Denki. "Hey Y/N!" He says. I wave at him as I grab yesterday's homework out of my bag. "You know, we're moving to the dorms today. I hope your dorm is next to mine, that way I can be close to you~" He says as he takes a chair and sits on it smirking. "Oh Denki. Already being flirty at 8 of the morning?" I chuckle as I sit down to talk to him more.

"Wow you're the first girl not to smack me after a flirt" He laughs as I do along with him. "Wanna get some ice cream with me after school? I know a great place!" He says as he gets up putting his hand on his waist trying to act sassy. I nod chuckling at his silly behavior. "Good Morning, Star" I hear behind me. I turn my head around to see Sho. "Good morning!" I say back as I smile at him.

I look back at Denki and he is already at the other side of the classroom bragging to Mineta how we are going out after school. "Looking for someone?" He asks. I shake my head as I look back at him. He smiles slightly and heads to his seat while Aizawa comes in. We get on with class and eat lunch, but since the cafeteria is still being suspected after...Kirishima's death, Principal Nezu is making us eat in our classroom. And finally school ends after 2 other classes and setting up our dorms. We only need to get our stuff into our dorms which we'll do tomorrow.

-Todoroki's POV-

I gather my things as students begin heading home. I pack the last things into my bag heading to Y/N's desk. "Ready to go, Love?" I say as I look up seeing a clean desk. I look around the room and hear their laughter. I turn around and see them with Kaminari. Anger fills my body as I feel something break in my hand but also stabbing me. "Ah!" I scream as I see a piece of pencil slightly stabbing my hand. "Shoto!" I hear. I look up and see Y/N running towards me. "Denki, I'm sorry we'll have to cancel!" They say looking towards Kaminari but still heading towards me. "No Problem, Y/N!" he replies heading out. "Sho what happened!?" They ask with worry as they look at my hand. "I accidently broke my pencil but do not worry-"

I say as they interrupt me. "Sho, you are bleeding! How can I not worry!?" They say as they go through their bag bringing out bandages. I sigh as I know that I have to let them or else they will be mad and sad. And I don't want that. They carefully take out the piece of pencil and puts bandages over my hand. "Why did you even break your pencil?" They ask as they finish wrapping my wound. "I don't know" I reply as they chuckle. I feel their hand ruffle through my hair causing me to feel hot meaning I'm blushing as Fuyumi says. "Just be more careful, okay?" They say. I nod and we both grab our bags heading out.

"Bummer...since you injured yourself I can't hold your hand?" They say teasingly as we both walk down the hallways. I look at them and switch sides to be on their left so I can hold their hand. "You aren't escaping me that easily, Y/N" I say. They chuckle and hold my hand. "What were you doing with Kaminari?" I ask of curiosity but also to know if I have to get rid of someone again. "We were just gonna go get some ice cream. Nothing for you to worry about." They say as we finally get outside and start walking towards our homes. "Did he try anything on you?" I ask again as I side glance at them. They chuckle "He only flirted with me but don't worry that's just how he is!" They say. I hum in response thinking of what they said.

'That's just how he is, huh? Maybe I'll make sure that he stops being himself. After all, dead bodies can't speak' I think as I smile at myself. "Everything okay, Sho? You're smiling" Y/N says making me come back to reality. "Oh don't worry I just enjoy being with you" I say

'And protecting you.'