[♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 23♡]

Hey guys, I was able to do another chapter, tysm for your support!! 

Warm

Warm. That's all I can feel. My eyes are still closed but even as I wake up, I feel warmth wrapped around me. It's so comforting yet I feel like I've felt it before. I open my eyes as my senses come back to me and I feel warm arms around me. And I realize that whoever is hugging me, I'm hugging them back. I guess while I was sleeping, my arms just had to wrap around their firm body.

Before I realize it, I snuggle into the chest of the source of the warmth. I start to hear their steady heartbeat, soft and gentle. Just like their breath, which I start to hear too. I feel their chest lift a bit, as they sigh. Their arms tighten a bit around my waist and they hold me closer. I move my head a little just to take a peek at the person's face and when I see it, I can feel my face heat up. A familiar face meet my eyes. Red hair and white hair. And that scar that pains me to see.

Shoto. I forgot that we both fell asleep together last night. He looks so peaceful. So...innocent. Sadly he isn't. He shifts a bit while holding me, making some of his hair fall. Slowly, I put it behind his ear but he leans into my touch as I do. I do not know what comes over me, but my hands moves on its own and it scoops his cheek softly. It makes me forget how soft his skin is. It makes me remember how I would always run my fingers through his scar and tell him sweet nothings.

I want to do it again but I'm afraid he will wake up, and I do not know what he will do when he realizes we are this close to each other. His eyes are still closed shut and his face is relaxed as ever. He is very handsome when he is asleep. Wait

What did I just say? No. Nonononono. No way.....but I do miss the times we had. How soft and gentle he is. How kind, sweet and caring he is. Well, he was. He has changed ever since....the killings started. I'm afraid of how much he has changed. But surely he wouldn't mind if I touched his scar one more time though...

I place my fingers gently on his scarred skin. Its the same feeling as always, a little rough but still somehow soft. I remember how I would tell him I love every part of him, even his scar. He leans into my touch and I hear a low chuckle. "Didn't I always tell you how much I hate it when you touch my scar?" His low morning voice says. "Didn't I always tell you that scars signify how strong you are? And also how even with such a scar you are stil-" I stop myself before I can finish that sentence. God what has gotten into me.

His face comes near mine as I can feel his slow and steady breath against my face. "How what, my love?" His low voice says. I can feel my cheeks heat up as I can see every detail of his face. "Nothing, Shoto" I say looking into his different colored eyes. "I don't believe you Y/N. I know you were going to say something yet you stopped. Tell me, love" he says as every breath he takes, I can feel it hitting my skin. "Nothing really. It doesn't matter anyways Shoto"

I feel his arm slowly let go of my waist and instead his hand goes and holds my chin up. "If it doesn't matter that much, then tell me. You know curiosity kills me, my dear" he says as he forces me to look at his eyes. His grip is loose since he just woke up so I was able to break free from it. I look down and put my head on his chest as I say "how even with a scar you are still perfect..." I say it lowly hoping he didn't hear it but to my luck, he did.