[♡ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 11♡]

HEY OMG IM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING AAAAAA. I've been really busy with school but DO NOT FEAR FOR I AM HERE!!! I will do the same thing as last time. Two chapters so you guys don't get bored XD OKAYYY BACK TO THE StOrY

⚠️WARNING!!! This Chapter contains SLIGHT blood, death etc

⚠️WARNING!!! This Chapter contains SLIGHT blood, death etc.⚠️

~READER'S POV~

Sho looks down to the floor and sighs. I stand there noticing his hand is still on mine. I blush at thought but he interrupts my thoughts before I get them any farther. "If that is what you wish" I smile at him and still holding his hand I rush out to the cafeteria. When we get there, all we see is a crowd of students and some policemen along with heroes. Doctors go in and I rush to see what is happening. I try to jump and see what is happening but no luck...

I see a small spot and I use it to see what is happening. Tears fill my eyes as my stomach sinks in with the dreadful sight before me.

Kirishima's body is covered in a blanket.

Many paramedics are around him trying to take samples.

Bakugo and the 'bakusquad' are in a corner crying and filling the space with sorrow.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I see Shoto. He sighs looking down "it isn't good for you to stay like this, my dear" he says. I wipe the tears off my eyes and nod as he holds my hand and we walk out. Aizawa sees us and tells us to follow him which we do.

We enter our classroom and he locks the door. I look at Sho and he simply looks at our teacher calmly. "What did you see?" He asks. "Excuse me?" Sho asks as I look at our teacher confused too. "I said...what. did. you. SEE?" He asks once again. "I didn't really see anything. I was waiting for Kirishima but when he was heading towards me he....it seemed he fainted...he started bleeding and I...." I try to speak as I understand his question. Sho pats my back. "I didn't see anything. I was looking for a place to sit for lunch and when I heard Kirishima's thud I ran towards his body. Of course I was gonna help but his eyes were closed and...it was too late." Aizawa looks at Sho. "What makes you think it was already 'too late'?" He asks looking at Sho. I get worried. "His eyes were closed. He didn't seem to be breathing anymore, his chest stopped moving" Sho replies with sadness in his voice. Aizawa nods meaning you are dismissed. You both walk out and look up to the sky to see the sunset.

You look to your side and see Sho. He gives you a small smile. Your phone rings making you wonder what it is. The notification is from the news app you have in your phone. You sigh. "Are you alright, My Y/N?" Sho asks as you feel his hand on yours softly. You nod giving him a small smile. "Tell me, Star. What's on your mind?" He asks again rubbing his thumb on your hand soothing you. You take a deep breath as you both arrive at your home. You let go of his hand and unlock the door letting him in.

You set your stuff down as you both head to your bedroom. Sho sits on your bed and pats his lap signaling you to lay down on his lap. You blush slightly as you obey him. "I know something is wrong. Why won't you tell me?" He asks again. You close your eyes as he plays with your hair. Finally you open your mouth to speak.