《1》

Y/G ~ Your Guardian

Y/N ~ Your Name

Y/L ~ your last name

~ Y/N ~

The sun shines down my room, as another day begins. I look out my window to see the sun shining brightly upon the sakura trees and all of Japan. The classic scent of my room and pancakes fills my nose as I get up from my bed. I look at the clock on my desk to see that it is only 7am. 

With the little energy I have, I head downstairs to see Y/G making pancakes, making bacon, and serving juice at the same time. "Y/N!!!! GRT YOUR ASS DOWN HERE" 

"I am here"  I say as my ears hurt from that blood curling scream...

"Oh good. The mailman stopped by saying that last weeks weeks mail got mixed up with someone else's mail. He just handed me the mail from last week. Sit down, eat your breakfast and read that blue and white letter. But you better read fast , we don't have much time!!" 

'They are probably just over reacting' I think to myself. I grab the maple syrup and watch it slowly pour onto my pancakes "WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" Y/G says. "I'm trying to eat" I respond while the maple syrup stars barely touching the pancake. "JUST READ THE DAMN LETTER, AND CHOW DOWN THOSE PANCAKES. YOU NEED TO GET READY!" I sigh and open the white and blue letter sitting on top of a package. I ignore the package for now and I start reading

"Dear Y/N Y/L, 

We are glad to inform you that after the exam that took place exactly 14 days, you have been accepted to the UA Highschool for hero training.

Due to your outstanding exam results, you will be placed in Class 1-A, made for top students.

Your classes will begin in one weeks time, on Monday. Please report to the classroom every day sf 7:45AM. If you are late, you will be locked out of your classroom unless there is an exception (according to your teacher)

We hope to see you then and we welcome you to the number 1 Hero Training Highschool in the world. We shall be waiting for you

Principal Nezu"

Normally you would except to hear high squealing and clapping but in my case all you could hear were the sounds of a dying human. Yup, you guessed it. I was choking on pancakes. I managed to live and with Y/G giving me the "what are you waiting for" look, I grab the package that the letter was attached and open it to find the UA school uniform. I rush to my room to find that it fits like a glove. I get ready and I rush out of the house at 7:15AM. 

Many unsettling thoughts start coming into my head like what if I get laughed at for getting locked out? What if I get kicked out?" And many other things. My head goes blank as I take a turn and bump into something. Or rather someone. 

My senses come back to me for only to look up and have a shadow figure in front of me behind the glaring sun. At this point, I almost think I bumped into the sun. 

But then the smoothest voice calls out to me,  a voice of an angel almost.

"Are you alright, Miss?"

~Edited July 4, 2022~

-Sweet (599 words)