They followed him out,  walking up to Mike and Kenny as the latter hugged his daughter. "You alright?"

The brunette smiled at her father and nodded gently.

Troy scoffed, "Alright, enough with the mushy shit! You kids get back inside! I'm sure they've got something better for you to do."

"What about me?" Ollie asked.

"I'm fed up with your bullshit. Go with them," he ordered.

"Really? Awe, man! I was enjoying listening to you bitch," Kass teased with a smirk.

"NOW!!!"

They scurried past the door and outside. They were passing by a comic shop and when someone grabbed then.

Kass tried to wiggle out the person's grip until it let them go, slowly turning them to face him. It was Luke!

Clem, Ollie, and Kass gasped and exclaimed in unison, "Luke?!"

"Did you miss me?" he grinned

Clementine and Oliver hugged him.

Kassidy grinned, "Thank God, man."

"I'll take that as a yes then..."

"Where the hell have you been?" Kass asked.

"Seriously, you were with Kenny and I one minute and took off the next," Ollie said to him.

Luke sighed, glancing at Ollie, "I've been on y'alls trail since you were nabbed. I haven't had a good night's rest since then. Now listen, we don't have much time."

"What are you saying?"

Luke got up and continued, "There's a herd of walkers. Just east of us. It's the biggest one I've ever seen! And I know it's gonna hit this place and it's gonna hit it hard."

Clem nodded, remembering something the man had said, "Carver said something about that. He hopes it passes."

Luke scoffed, "Well that's not gonna be the case. It's gonna hit this place in two days may be less I'm not sure."

He walked over to the door to make sure there were no more guards when Kass saw a comic on the counter. It was Captain America: Issue #Two. She remembered that Duck used to like these comics, but she ultimatelypaid no mind to it. 

Luke walked back over to them, "Now Troy's not gonna like you three being late."

"I don't think the bastard likes anything to be honest. Maybe except for being a fucking creep."

"Yeah, you're not wrong about that. Anyway, so here's what needs to happen. I need one of you two to get me a walkie the guards use. I'll use it to update y'all on how close the hordes getting and what the guard's patrol schedules are. We can't leave here shooting up the place so we'll have to leave quietly."

"Where do we get one?" Clem asked.

"They keep 'em in the stock room, on the charging stations at night," Ollie chimed in.

Troy called out for the kids, "Clementine! Kassidy! Oliver! Get on out here now!"

Luke merely sighed, "Let the others know I'm okay. Be safe."

Before they left, Kassidy said screw it and grabbed the comic off the counter and hid it in her jacket.

Ollie glanced at her with a raised now and she just shrugged. They walked out from the door and Troy came storming over.

"The fuck were you two doing?!"

"We were looking at comics," Clementine shrugged.

"Yeah, there's a lot of good ones-"