Sydney scrunches her face in confusion.
" What?! Why?"

" We're going somewhere to do something and we have to make sure we don't get in trouble for being out after hours."

Sydney rolls her eyes "As if he couldn't hate me enough. Fine,"

Sydney walks off quietly into the Gryffindor common room. Nervous about getting caught by Harry. She walks up the moving stairs with a small white light turned on. She stands and the big staircase as the Fat Lady portrait sleeps. She points the light at the Fat Lady.

" Psst.. PSST." She whispers at her portrait and she wakes up.

" Who's there... oh Sydney Sterling. What do you need dear," she says in a loud voice.

Sydney came to the common room often to see Ginny or Hermione so the Fat Lady knew who she was. But she couldn't let her be the reason she gets caught.

" Shhhh," Sydney puts her index finger over her mouth. " I need to get in please,"

" Password?"

" I don't know, I haven't been here in a while. Just let me in please,"

" Sorry dear no can do,"

" Please I- fine then, Uhm sword of Gryffindor," Sydney guesses.

" No"

" Godric Gryffindor?" Another guess.

" No"

Sydney closes her eyes, takes a deep breath and puts her hand on the painting. The Fat Lady looks at Sydney weirdly.

" The chosen one," Sydney whispers

" N- oh um yes, that was correct."

Sydney laughs as the door opens, " That's the password?" She continues to giggle.

The fat lady lifts her brow.

" I'm sorry," she pulls out her wand
" Obliviate," she whispers to the lady and walks into the common room.

It was full of red and gold. Bags on the floor. Long bookshelf's and a large fireplace. It was different compared to the Slytherin common room. Here it was warm and cozy and in the Slytherin common room it was cold, and refreshing. Sometimes she didn't know which she liked more.

She walked into the boys dormitory. Everyone was asleep. She crawls over to Harry's chair and pulls off the cloak. She throws it on top of herself and runs off quietly.

" What took you so long!" Draco yells.

" Sorry, the Fat Lady is a tough one to crack," she replies. " Anyways I got the cloak,"

" Clearly," Blaise says rolling his eyes and throwing the cloak on top of the three.

They crouch down and disapparate to a house. It was a musty house. Small, old and was clearly falling apart.

" what are we doing here," Sydney asks with an almost disgusted face.

" Quiet down darling and just come along," Draco replies. They walk in with the cloak over them. The door creaks as they push it open.

The house smelled like bleach and an old shoe. Fabric was coming off the couches, the floor squeaked at any small movement. There was a man sitting at his table, drinking coffee. He didn't seem a day over 50 years old.

" Please just tell me why we are here." She says looking at Draco directly in the eye.

He looks into her eyes for a few seconds and then says " He has something of mine," he looks forward, " I'd like it back,"