He managed ripping me to the ground where he straddles on my hips and punches me multiple times. I have felt this before! But it still hurts! I got my hand to escape his hold and was going to punch up but instead I went lower- "Get Off Me." I twist his shaft making him scream and fall off me. The guys express agony and cover their areas as the females look away-

"...fuckin, shit face- god...low blow..." He whines but suddenly lunges at me, taking me to the floor- where he repeats to bang my head down on the ground.
"Hey! Hey! HEY!!" Finally a teacher comes running out and separates us- Diver continues to try and attack but I give up, pretty grateful for the save..."Everyone, Go Home Now!" He shouts and drags us to the office.

This isn't how I wanted to end my first day back-
I have a bruised face and aching body parts that scream for me to treat them, but all I got it an ice pact...I sit alone in the office, and it's actually quite... "I'll be sure to kick your ass the next time I see you!" He threatens while walking by with an officer to his side. "How's your face?" I drop the bag and show my blue and purple mark. "Wonderful..."

He gives a friendly smile. I don't want to be here anymore. I just want to see Army. "Can I go?" I ask but his response was a 'no'
"Sorry, it's required that we call your folks. They called earlier in the day; saying you have been gone for six days now. They're very worried."

They're Not Worried! They Just Miss Their Stress Reliever!! "No! I-I'll walk back! I don't want to bother them...~" as I stand and walk to the door, waving the man a farewell, I bump into this tough figure that sends out an alarming Chill. I look up and see my grandfather, holding his stern, horrifying eyes...

"Gra-Grandpa..." Before he could say anything he changes his expression and puts on a more pleasant appearance for the staff that approaches us.
"Thank you for calling. I was so worried for my grandson. Every since he was suspended, he's been a handful. We have him on new medication that makes him a little....unresponsive." My grandfather smiles and places his harsh hand on my shoulder-

I want to leave.

"No trouble at all. Feel better, Aloha." The staff leaves us, and once he was out of view my grandfather literally drags me down the hall with a rough grip as his fingers dig deep into my skin-
"Ow-ow! N-No..No!! I'm Not Going With You!!!" I try screaming but he covers my mouth and shoves me into the car.

"Let Me Out!!! Get Me Out!!!" I feel tears in my eyes and bang on the window for anyone to hear but then feel this cold tube against my head that soon made a click* that's a- "If you shout one more time, You won't make it to the house alive." He's planning on shooting me if I don't stop....

That whole drive back. I'm petrified, when we drove up, I became paralyzed. He drags me out of the car and unlocks the door all while holding onto me. The door opens for us and we enter. "He was there. Now what do we do." My grandfather shoves me down onto the floor with my grandmother approaching; starring me down until I shrink into nothing...

"Hold my cup, dear." She spoke sweetly but what she did to me was wrong in many ways. She took the nearest object and swung it done onto my head, with me almost passing out. "DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW BAD YOU MADE US LOOK?? How Embarrassed We were!!? People asked, "where's you grandson?" I had to tell the truth and say probably running off getting high!!" She whacks me with the candlestick; letting my blood fly everywhere-

"Sto-Stop..please...I'll stay...I'll do anything, just stop..." I sob; begging on my knees with tears and blood staining my shirt. "You're absolutely worthless. You run but beg for our mercy. You humiliated us! You don't get to Cry and feel like the Victim! You can't just st-"

"Hon, what's that?" I feel my grandfathers eyes looking at something on me but I'm not aware of what. So, I look where he's probably starring and notice that my mark is showi-NO!!

"Who Gave You That!!?! Girlfriend or girlfriend(s)?? Who!!?! Damn It, Aloha!!!" My grandfather bursts out with anger, choking me as I'm trapped between the floor and his hands. "Dear, I think I know." That bitch speaks with my abuser stopping for a brief moment. "Who?" She smiles and walks over to kneel beside my head.

"It's that guy I saw you with. Isn't it?~" her delighted tone was making this experience much worse.
"Are- are you saying our grandson..." he has a difficult time processing, so my grandmother finishes. "Yes, dear. He sleeps with boys. And one in particular gave him That!"

When I say the room had no sound, I mean it. So quiet, you could hear a needle drop in the other room. But with my grandfather in a shocking state; I'm able to punch him off; stand up and run as far as I could- "HON??" I hear my grandma Yelp with horror. No- no no no!! I run to my room where my only escape is and try prying it open but it is nailed shut-

"No- No, No, No.! Please Open!!!" I beg trying with all my might but it was hopeless; she arrives in the room with a wooden pole and speeds over taking one simple hit against my leg. "AHH-Aaauh!!!" I fall, hitting my head on the ground, wanting to scream again but the overwhelming pain keeps it from happening- nothing comes out, my mouth is wide open and only tears stream down-

After a while I caught my breath and finally scream and cry that was nothing but agony and sorrow-
"Aaaauh!!! Aaah...stop...stop it, please..." I beg but she continues hitting my legs until they bleed and I'm helplessly lying like a corpse...
"All right, dear that's enough." My grandfathers voice comes into the room and pulls her aside so he can sit down next to me.

I cough and gasp; terrified of him. I want him no where near but he gently takes his hand and strokes it along my face. "You only belong to us. No one else can have you." He whispers in his sweet-playful tone that makes me sick. He stands and takes his wife's hand, leaving me in this dreadful bedroom.

I hear the door lock and them walking away. I lay on my back and look at the ceiling...fireworks...I quiver and grin but drop it- becoming nothing but a cold stone...

_________________________________