Submitting to authority

Magsimula sa umpisa

"Now park your ass in that corner while I go down to the car." Mike pointed to the wall next to my desk. Releasing his grip, he slapped my right thigh as he propelled me towards the corner. "You better have a much more appropriate answer for me when I return, young lady."

I cringed hearing Mike slam the door on his way out but I didn't dare turn away from the corner. I haven't seen him this pissed off in awhile. I think I may have pushed him a little too far this time.

I stood there for about twenty minutes before hearing Mike knock on the door. Pulling up my underwear and kicking my sweats off, I came out of the corner to let him in. An angry scowl on his face, Mike didn't say a word, he just pointed to the corner. I gulped seeing that wretched spanking belt again up close and personal, cringing as I wondered how many of my dormmates saw him walk up here with it clutched tightly in his hand.

I felt like an imbecile standing in the corner, mindlessly staring at a tiny spot of chipped paint behind my desk and some stray cobwebs near the baseboard. After an eternity, I heard my bed springs creak as Mike stood up. The metallic clank of the belt buckle and Mike's warm breath on the back of my neck made me shiver in dreaded anticipation of what was to come.

"Did you have sufficient time to ponder my earlier question, Julie?" Mike's tone was ice cold.

Still facing the wall, I responded without hesitation, "Yes sir."

Mike pulled my underwear below the crease of my bottom and spanked me crisply with the palm of his punishing hand. The slapping sound echoed loudly off the low ceiling of my dormroom, making me flinch with every smack. I tried to maneuver my way out of the line of fire but Mike held my wrists above my head, pinning them firmly against the wall. Still I twisted my hips back and forth in hopes of him missing his mark and lessening the sting building on my behind. After a solid minute of spanking me, Mike stopped the assault.

Pinching my left buttcheek harshly and ignoring the loud "ow" it elicited from me, Mike sternly stated, "Do not mouth off to me again. Understand?"

Hissing in pain through my clenched jaw, I managed a, "Yes sir," in response. I desperately wanted to rub my smarting behind but Mike still held my wrists.

Tapping the belt against my bare behind, he leaned in closer and harshly whispered, "Tell me why you're so deserving of this spanking, Julie."

I swallowed hard feeling the cool leather held flush against my warm, red skin.

"Can't we skip the prelims, doctor? Frankly I'm exhausted and you already spanked me so it's kinda pointless."

Mike chuckled, shaking his head in disbelief at my appalling lack of repentance.

"You think that one minute warm-up was your punishment? Honestly, little one, do you really believe I'd drive over five hours roundtrip to deliver a few gentle pats to your bottom?" His villainous laugh was beyond disconcerting.

Mike slapped that thick leather spanking belt across the top of my thighs repeatedly until the blinding pain on my punished backside caused me to cry out, "STOP, STOP! I'm sorry. Please, stop, I'm begging you, dad. Please!" I looked back over my shoulder at him, pleading with my eyes for mercy.

Thankfully, Mike took pity on me and ceased whipping my behind with that wicked leather strap almost immediately. He released his hold on my wrists, sighed heavily, and dropped the spanking belt onto the floor.

Something inside me broke, causing me to unravel. Maybe it's regret for making Mike drive all the way over here because I can't behave and keep my smart mouth in check. He looks so tired and defeated right now and it's all because of me. Maybe it's guilt over knowing my roommate Shannon had such a shitty childhood while I was lucky enough to have two amazing strangers sacrifice everything to raise me and my sisters after our parents died. Whatever the reason, I couldn't stop the waterworks. My body shook as I sobbed.

Mike turned me towards him into his waiting arms. After embracing me tightly for a couple minutes to calm me down, he not so gently pulled up my underwear, wedging the cotton fabric up into my buttcrack as I stood on my tiptoes and squeaked in protest.

"Why do you insist on testing me every chance you get, little girl?" He patted my bottom gently.

Keeping a firm grasp on the waistband of my panties, he pulled up higher to expose the globes of my ass, deepening my wedgie in the process. Holding me flush against his chest, he spanked me with his free hand, watching as my bottom glowed bright red again.

"You ready to tell me why you're being spanked now or should we save that discussion for next weekend when Shane and his Admiral's belt will be in attendance?"

Feeling really worn down and quite emotional, I didn't have the energy or desire to put up any resistance.

"I went to a party I wasn't supposed to go to while I was grounded and I lied to you about it and I mouthed off to you more than once," I said quietly, as I was now resigned to my fate.

Mike spanked my left buttcheek hard.

"Your answer lacked the necessary term to connote respect." Mike slapped the exact same spot again, making me wince. "Next time, end your response with sir. Understand?"

"Yes sir," I replied sniffling.

"Twenty-five with the belt, Julie. Ten for going to the party, fifteen for lying to me about it. Count them followed by sir." Mike was all business when it came to meting out the rest of my punishment. He harshly laid down each stroke and I dutifully counted through my tears. Holding me in this position, my chest pressed firmly against his, didn't allow him to put much force behind each swing of the belt but somehow he still managed to make every single stroke count.

I didn't fight his discipline this time, instead I just went limp in his arms as I continued to cry. I knew I deserved this and a lot more for the way I've been acting. As strange as it sounds, even though this spanking is hella painful and this wedgie is high key uncomfortable, submitting to Mike's authority actually strangely comforts me. Somehow I always feel safe in his arms.

After Mike finished my spanking, I clung to him.

"How could Shannon's parents do that to her, Mike?" I asked sadly, as he held me.

"I don't know, darlin', but I do know they're different people now and they're trying to make amends." Mike gently rubbed my back and bottom.

"Is Shannon gonna be okay?"

"I certainly hope so, sweetheart," Mike replied optimistically, trying to reassure me.

"Thank you," I said softly, as I held him tighter.

"For what, darlin'?"

"For never doing that to us."

Mike spent the next hour comforting me as we talked quietly in my dormroom. The safety and security I felt in the stronghold of his arms indescribable, yet undeniable.