025

" trust your instinct, don't worry "

chuu, loona - so what

Haewon's POV
the twilight began to display like a tangible mutter of the stars to come. we all remained crowded round the pink haired member as we suspected our thoughts. lisa was the first to vocalise her own.

"That fucking bastard!" Lisa called out, piqued. "I should have finished him off when I had the chance."

"How are you so sure it's Wooyoung?" the stellar eyed male queried.

"The initial is J, nobody else had a deleterious obsession with Jennie apart from him, he easily could have kidnapped her."

"Lots of people have the initial of J in their names Lisa: Jennie, Jimin, Jung Wooyoung, Jeong Yunho and Jongho."

"Fuck off." the two snapped in unison.

Mingi chortled amusingly at their responses while the rest of the group were deep in the puzzle. I took this as the opportunity to speak to San privately.

Pinching at the fabric of his black hoodie, I pulled him like a obedient hound only a few metres away.

"Is something wrong?" he asked regarding.

I wasn't sure how he was going to take it but there was no need to drag the secret any longer.

"There's something I need to tell you."

"Go on."

Drawing uneasy breaths, I drew the courage and looked at him face on.

"Whilst you were abducted, Yunho and I had sex. We were mildly drunk and got carried away an-"

"Haewon, it's okay."

I stared at him in awe, a loss for words. Was I just overthinking everything?

"I admit I have feelings for you, but we aren't together. You shouldn't be apologising as if you cheated or something." the dimpled man enlightened.

Problem was that I really liked San already but was feeling something mere for Yunho, I didn't want to start up a imaginary love triangle.

"I have feelings for you too San." I returned.

His smile was one of happiness growing, much as a spring flower opens. I could see how it came from deep inside to light his eyes and spread into every part of him. Rosy red made his cheekbones ashamed.