018

— Week 2, day 4

" how do i look at you from now on? "

sian, produce 48 - rumor

Haewon's POV
waking up to a warm body pressed stably behind, i yawned and stretched out. memories of last night didn't come clear to me as i turned around to see yunho, rosy cheeked and limbs rested across my body, staring at me lovingly. my brain stutters for a moment while my eyes adjust properly to make sure i was not just seeing things.

"W-What happened last night Yunho?" I asked.

I didn't want to believe my thoughts were true but I feared that those assumptions were indeed the truth.

The rosé haired male sat up against the bedpost, brushing a hand through his knotty strands.

"We were both merely drunk, you got a bit more hostile though, so I took you here and gave you water. From there, that's when things took a more sexual turn." he said, raising his puppy eyes.

So I slept with Yunho? Great. Not even the actual person I was growing a strong desirability to. I couldn't even feel anything. What would San say? Would he be upset, angry or worst of all, disappointed?

Tears welled up almost instantaneously but I forced them to draw back. No more crying Haewon, you have cried enough for the past few days.

"I'm sorry Haewon."

Regret consumed him greatly and it was obvious. Yesterday was a mistake and we both knew that.

"Don't be sorry, for now I think we need to keep this to ourselves."  I insisted, attempting to rise from the bed but descending back from the strength of a grasp.

"And where do you think you're going?" he chuckled, wrapping his arms round my torso and cuddling me close.

The whiff of generous violets and zesty citrus bound to his shirt entered my nostrils immediately as I took in every aroma.

"Yunho!" I giggled at his playfulness. "It's almost time for dinner, I can't miss this curfew again."

He encircles my waist, making his head loll to my shoulder blade. "Just a few minutes, alright?"

"Fine."

Triumphant with his convincing, a smug smile disseminated. I roll my eyes as he chortles into my backside.

You will be the death of me Jeong Yunho, literally.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰