012

part 2 of chapter 6

" you gotta go crazy, if you don't wanna go insane "

jungkook, bts - on

Haewon's POV
about my father, i never actually got to meet him. images were shown, but every time i looked there was always a mere difference. eighteen years of my life gone and i haven't heard from him once. my mother rarely ever spoke about him but when she did, she would mention how identical i looked to him. how only his genes had passed down to me and not yeji.

My first day of school in two years after the murder was admirably regular. Entered, did the work to it's high capability, ate with Jennie at lunch, attended classes again and went home straight away.

Nobody questioned my truancy, especially the teachers. And I was glad. A new girl by the name of Kang Seulgi had joined our school and became a top student. She was so warm and bubbly to everyone that she got promoted as the leader of the student council. Almost all the boys fancied her and all the girls wanted to become her friend. Every lunchtime, in spite of me being alone, Seulgi would always create small conversations. Alluringly, she felt like a far off companion; asking how my wellbeing was and if I was in need of anything of the sort.

Unexpectedly, a rapid six months had passed and she had stopped attending school. Word on the street said she had gotten expelled and nobody knew the true reasons as to exactly why. Hearing it so reportedly, made a glimpse of sadness spawn within.

The year persisted as usual. Jimin's escape rarely crossed my mind as I was so wounded up by the school's toils. He was gone and that was all that mattered.

Jennie was the only person I was candidly thankful for. If she was not there at the gates, I don't even want to imagine how the situation would have pursued. Respectfully, if a similar dilemma was to happen in the present, just know that I would be right by her side.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Jennie's POV
each beat was more tormenting than the last, tears dribbled down as my head twinged in such affliction from the blows. by the end, my body would be painted in shades of red, purple and black - a poetic representation of suffering. wooyoung struck me with another infuriated smack, now grabbing my chin and jerking me closer to his face.

Hot tears sped in pace as his fingernails dug into my sides. I wanted it to stop but I couldn't speak up; it was like super glue had merged my throat tightly shut.

He let go and tossed my front back onto the messy bed. Sorrow and regret welled up in his eyeballs as he snatched me into his arms, squeezing a remorseful hug.

"Shhh, don't cry, it's alright now baby." he told, securing the loose strands of my locks behind my lobe.

Wooyoung devotedly took his time to place kisses first on my forehead, then my nose and lastly, to my lips. He was at his gentlest and I found it endearing.

We remained cuddled in stillness, twilight shining on the vista. No utters or murmurs to be heard as he began caressing my neck smoothly; grimacing at each rub, I tried my best to deal with it. Woo smiled to himself before gawking at my physiognomy.

"I love you Jennie." he confessed.

"I love you too Wooyoung."

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Hongjoong's POV
it wasn't long before something was bound to come up. leaving the girls with no training intentionally was smart, because if i was to tell them that our first side mission was to happen, they would have to think on the spot as they advance.

His right hand man entered, wearing his normal clothing of blue jeans and a grey hoodie sharing the same pigment as his own hair.

"Overthinking again?" he asked, taking a seat beside the plant that's withering had worsened against the wall.

"No."

"There's a half drunk cup of whiskey on your desktop Hongjoong." the starry eyed man pointed out.

The amber liquid stood at the corner of the table, sitting in the glass as the hourglass' sand poured quickly into it's other end.

"I don't wanna talk about it." I sighed, adjusting my spectacles.

Seonghwa conveyed an aspect of pity for a moment, before changing back to his original flat frown. Remarkably, he remembered that I don't like anyone being sympathetic towards my habits. As a leader, no weakness must be exposed to the enemy; it will just fuel them with fulfilment. Knowing Hwa almost all my life was extraordinary as he has seen more than anyone else in the H.A has. I trust him with my life and so does he.

"I'll leave you to yourself, you know where to find me if needed." he blurted, parting as fast as he had entered.

Admiration for his understanding was something I could never quite put my finger on. Just as I was going to look through the remainders of the gang's paperwork, Seonghwa bursted through the door with a face that recalled panic yet coolness; equal ears now anticipated in what he was about to say.

"We have a sub commission tomorrow." he reported, doubt washing over his face impeccably. "Are we going to skip this one?"

This was the chance for the newcomers, a taste of the gang world would be their's tomorrow Friday. Let's see how they cope to the treacherous environment.

"No, we will get the job done. Inform the rest, including the females." I stated, being met by the accordance of Seonghwa's nod. He left at once.

My reliance lied solemnly with the girls, if they were able to succeed well enough in this; then there was a high chance that they would be ready to face Jimin and Seulgi neck and neck. Giving them a bit of faith was the first step, next was for them to return the favour and put the trust back in us. Starting the chronograph to it's genesis, I watched the yellowish sands gush once more.

2. "time will tug the sand back and forth"

Just a little longer before everything was in place. Hopefully, preparations have started and anxiety wasn't inordinately causing problems. I know they can do it, I just know.

—————————

a/n : get ready ;) the action starts from now

a/n : get ready ;) the action starts from now. - LV.