021

— Week 2, day 7

 " there's a lot we don't know yet "

soojin, gidle - senorita

Haewon's POV
i felt lost and confused, even angry at myself. i didn't know what wooyoung was capable of, yet i still decided to push buttons and fight fire with fire. but we can't just live in fear, letting him walk over all of us right? it seems as if i have become his main punchbag, but why?

Just under my chin, the mere red welts were spread across the neck like a disease. I washed with cool water and applied mild soap to the incisions. A soft hand slid round my waist as a solid figure crept behind me.

Not having to look into the bathroom's mirror, I already knew it was Yunho.

"Let me help you." he said genuinely.

Taking the cloth from my grasp with his free hand with the other still positioned on my tiny waist, he gently dabbed at the clustering cuts; despite how small they were, the pain was excruciatingly pitiless. I quietly blenched but told myself to get it over and done with.

Out of nowhere, Yunho launched into nibbling my lobe, avoiding the set of silvery helixes looped.

Was he a mind reader? I couldn't feel anything other than pleasure and relaxation.

"I never realised you were this touchy-feely!" I exclaimed.

"Wait, do you want me to stop? I don't want to make you uncomfortable."

His violet and citrusy aroma slowly drifted away as he took a few steps back.

"No no, it's alright." I rotated to face the pink haired male, who was now chafing the hairs on the back on his head in discomfort. "But thank you for checking up on me with consideration of my feelings, I really admire that."

Yunho's blush burned through his baby cheeks, face hot as if a oven was rested inside his mouth. To hide his awkwardness, he attempted to conceal himself using his long fingers.

I snuggled in, "Everything about you is just perfect."
He snickered, swiping a hand up and down my spine. "I'm far from perfect Haewon, but you...you're just one of a kind."

In that moment, his arms compressed a fraction tighter and I breathed much more steadily, making my body melt into Yunho's as every muscle lost it's tension to spring air.

"Well, whenever you lovebirds are finished, come meet the rest of at the warehouse - it's important."

Jongho had been watching in silence the whole time. Making a fake gag, he grinned cheekily as we parted instantly.