005

" stop trying to deceive me like a habit, oh why do you take me down? "

oh why do you take me down? "

saebom, favorite - lie

3rd person POV
the house was still, no sources of light were visible from the outside making it impossible to tell if people were there. ominously, the atmosphere grew even tenser, a feeling of holding your breath for so long that you didn't even realise you were doing it in the first place. she knew they were coming, so there was no time to waste.

Lalisa's orbs shot open, she rapidly picked up her backpack while double checking all the contents were secured. Clothing wasn't her biggest worry so she put on a black off shoulder, along with black trousers held together by a large ring belt - And to finish the look off, she wore a cropped hoodie layer.

Before tying her hair into a high ponytail, the blonde rushed to the kitchen and began searching the organised cabinets for the item.

With success, she came back up and entered the neat bedroom. A shame it would no longer be there. The ignite was fast and elegant, the flames made their way to every corner; burning every pretty object in it's way into a crisp.

That was when she heard glass smash from below.

Let the games begin.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Hongjoong's POV
starting a fire to try cover your location blondie? tsk, i thought we trained you to be smarter than that. clearly you didn't pay attention enough. climbing through the broken front window, my boots connected with the left over smithereens on the living room floor. the smoke was already leaving it's dense impact on the whole house, making it quite difficult to breathe; we were lucky we brought masks.

"Yunho, go extinguish the blaze. Jongho, go with him and search for any clues in the remains. Hwa, you're with me." I ordered, watching as my partners moved swiftly to do their assignments.

Seonghwa and I visited the kitchen, bathroom and attic; not one favourable outcome in finding her or the hourglass. The last place needed to be inspected was the basement, opening the metal door we entered quietly. Scanning every creak and crevice to make sure nobody was in hiding.

"She's not in here." the silver haired male stated, slamming down an old numerology book back down on a small dust filled table.

"Hm, maybe she is more clever than I thought." I said, turning my attention to the rectangular jail like window on the other side of the room.

Blondie couldn't of escaped through there. She's skinny, but not that skinny to fit through here. My thoughts tried bonding with logic, but struggled immensely.

"Let's regroup in the vehicle."

I shifted away from the casement and stepped up the groaning staircase and into the light, shutting the heavy door behind me.

⊱ ──────ஓ๑♡๑ஓ ────── ⊰

Lisa's POV
relief entered my veins, "maybe she is more clever than i thought" i smirked at the very true statement. waiting a few minutes to see if they were really gone, i relaxed my posture and remained hanging on the timber spiral planks on the ceiling. the belongings on my back made it twice as hard to stay up, but i managed effortlessly. tranquility remained as i saw it as a calm signal to get down; falling brutally on the filthy, dirt contaminated ground, i brushed myself off and opened my eyes.

All of a sudden, a brisk movement flashed before me as I felt a hard clutch onto my neck. I yelped, instantly holding to the arm of the man who kept a monotone look the whole time - it was Seonghwa.

"Oh! Manoban, what a nice surprise." he exclaimed with such bold ridicule. Oxygen began shutting down so quickly that my consciousness was losing it's power.

"S-seonghwa please." I pleaded, tears welling up.

He said nothing, before dropping me down harshly.

Coughing multiple times, I tried to touch my sore neck but failed as I winced in pain. It definitely left a bruise.

The visual himself bent down to my face and slowly stroked my cheek, flicking away the last of my tears. I flinched at his gesture to move to my neck.

"I'm not going to hurt you anymore." he reassured with a genuine sense of sympathy.

That was before another rapid hand grasped my hair and pulled it to his own features. Screams tried to leave my cords but they were interrupted by a agonising blow. My eyes rolled back into their sockets as blackness weaved in and out, the lights growing greater like they were getting closer and closer.

"Never trust the enemy Lisa." that was the last sentence I could hear before my awareness left my soul completely.

3rd person POV
scooping the female up bridal style, seonghwa waltzed out of the room proud. dawn was now waking up, the morning robins were chirping eagerly as the gradient of blue, orange and yellow juxtaposed each other magnificently. the damaged house stayed silent as he exited, not even bothering to close the entrance. he strolled over to the nearby black van and opened the double doors, gently taking a seat while placing the victim's body across the lining of seats; leaving her head rested upon his lap.

Opposite to him, was his currant haired friend.
Choi Jongho.

"You found her?" he asked surprised.

"Yeah, a very easy capture though." he replied, watching as the banged blonde slept. The engine roared and the screeches of the tires were able to be heard. The journey to Incheon would be around an hour's long but there was no doubt during everyone's time of modest rest, that it would be shorter.

Now that all of the girls have been obtained, the real mission will begin.

—————————

a/n : from now on, there will be more focus on haewon/san

a/n : from now on, there will be more focus on haewon/san. each chapter from now on also will include povs of those characters in the scene, alongside more detail on their past and so on. thank you for reading loves! - LV.