Endou vs Wild Animal Fresh from The Amazons!

Start from the beginning

"Haruna! Haruna!!" Kidou shouted.

Kidou started to panic even more. Could it be that Haruna was facing trouble somewhere? Or is she lost?! All these thought were driving Kidou mad. But, he took a deep breath and calm down. It's alright... It's alright... Maybe she has already found Endou and the others.

'Alright then, I guess I should find Endou first. Haruna might be with them...' Kidou thought. He just hoped that he was right.

With Fubuki

Fubuki walked through the forests with a pokerface. Just then, the bushes rustled. He turned to see Fuyuka stumbling out of the bushes.

"Are?" Fuyuka noticed Fubuki and smiled. "Fubuki-san! Konichiwa (Hello)! Fancy meeting you here!"

"You too," Fubuki said with a soft smile.

"We're supposed to go to where Endou is, right?" Fuyuka asked. Fubuki nodded and sighed in relief.

"Phew! Luckily you heard it... Did the others hear it too?" Fubuki asked. Fuyuka struggled.

"Dunno,"

"Anyways, let's stick together from now on," Fubuki suggested. "It would be better than getting lost and having to search the jungle ourselves. Two is better than one,"

"Good idea," Fuyuka said and the two of them started making their way through the jungle searching for Endou.

Haruna's POV (Point of View)

Haruna was starting to panic. Where was her onii-chan (big brother)?! He couldn't be far..... right?? There's no way he can travel so far through the jungle by foot! Haruna was starting to worry. Where should she go? Continue searching for Kidou or what?

Just then, she heard a familiar voice singing... Two in fact! It was like they were both trying to outsing each other. Outsing... Is that even a word?! Just then, she realized who those singing belong to...

ADAM AND KRISTIAN!!

Haruna blushed at the thought of them. She then quickly rushed out of the bushes. "Adam! Kristian!" Haruna exclaimed. The said two stopped singing and turned to face her.

"Why~ Why~ What is this little kitten doing out here all alone in the jungle?~" Adam asked in Korean, with a smirk plastered on his face.

"I-I... I was trying to find you guys..! And my brother and the others! Have you guys seen them?" Haruna asked, her face as red as a cherry tomato.

"No. But it's dangerous for a girl to be in the jungle all alone with no one else... We don't mind if you wanna join us," Kristian said cooly. He is, after all, the Cool Killer.

"K-K-Kamsahamnida (T-T-Thank you)!" Haruna exclaimed. She blushed. She was alone with two famous, hot male idols about her age in the jungle... The thought made her want to burst.

Endou's POV (Point of View)

Great. Just when I thought it was one of my friends when a pair of animalistic eyes glared at me thought the bushes. I really have to get better at these guessing games... I picked up my weapon-my trusty old weapon which I got from the science lab- my spanner and took out my knife, the knife that I got from the mini market. I slowly took a few steps back. I couldn't let my guard down, otherwise, I'd be as good as steak on a silver platter. I gulped.

Suddenly, the animalistic eyes disappeared. I gasped and looked around when suddenly a panther jumped out of the bushes and tried to pounce on me. Before it got to me, I whacked its head with my spanner. The animal fell to the ground in front of me looking dazed. I quickly put some distance between myself and the panther. I could run and escape now while it's still dazed. But if I do that, I might get separated from my friends and they might not be able it find each other either as I'm the 'landmark'. Looks like all I can do now is try to defeat it....

The panther arched its back and got ready to pounce again. I gulped and got ready to swing my spanner at it again. The panther pounce towards me and I swung my spanner. But what shocked me was the panther landed before swung my spanner and pounced again! This caught me off-guard and I was pushed down onto the ground with a panther glaring down at me, saliva dripping down its mouth and onto my face... ewwww....

I had a wrestling match with the panther. We rolled around for a while before I managed to force the panther off me. But its claws managed to scratch me... ouch... They hurt... But at least now I know that the same trick won't work twice of the panther. I better start planning another attack soon.

I ran at the panther and made a deep cut in its side using my knife. Good thing I have it with me... The panther let out a yelp and ran a great distance from me and gave me a deep glare. It felt like it was trying to pierce straight into my very soul and being...

But the good thing is that I managed to injure it... Don't get me wrong! I don't wish to hurt it but it's the only way! I hope it will turn away now so I will not have to hurt it further... But guess what? It decided to attack -.-

The panther scratched the ground a few times before running at me real fast. I stumbled to get my spanner upright and swung wherever I could. And.... I missed. The panther jumped gave me a nice slash in the shoulder. Itte (Ouch)!!!!!! It hurts! Blood started dripping down my shoulder. I stumbled, holding my injured shoulder in pain. Huh... Guess we're on equal now, huh.

The panther was right in front of me... In that split second, I had an idea... I gathered all the strength I had in my legs and gave a nice solid kick to the panther. Just like a soccer ball, I hit is so hard that it flew and hit a nearby tree. The panther stumbled to get up. It seemed to be stunned. I wouldn't be surprised though, I mean, it's head did smash into the tree.

I then ran as fast as I could and pinned the panther down. With apology and sadness in my eyes, I lifted my dagger and brought it down to meet with the poor animal's head.

SPLAT!

¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

So how was this chappie? Pls read, vote and comment! :D Also... I know I'm being a little evil putting the fight between Endou and the boar here at the very last part... Mwuahaha XD