***

We sit out the front on the grass drinking. We ordered Chinese takeaway and carry-on drinking. An hour later, we're on the apple sours playing a game. Truth and dare.

"Sasha, now tell me the truth, do you like your boss?" Glanced over at her. "No, I don't. He's sexy, good-looking. I don't really like his brother that way either." Took a mouthful of sours and passed her the bottle. 

"Did you ever go all the way with Sunny?" She blushes with my question. "You're fucking joking." She shakes her head.

She takes a mouthful of sours. "He was my first." Now I'm smiling at her. "Did you ever with Justin?" Nodding at her. With the biggest grin, my lips could do. 

"My God, yes. He was my first and I was his first. All fucking night. Total pleasure. Orgams after orgasm." We burst out laughing. "That good and you still remember?" She asks me. 

"You couldn't forget a thing like that. My god, I couldn't stop moaning, and my body was on fire." We laughed so much, one of the neighbours shouted at us to be quiet.

We smirked at each other. "I know what we should do." She creases her brows. "I know where there's a party tonight and we should go." "We're not dressed for a party." She says. 

Put my finger to my lips and crept into the house. We entered my room, and we did a lightening change. 

Had my mini skirt on and Pip had hot pants on. We leave to make our way to a party.

***

We arrive at a high-rise building. Smiled at the doorman who knows me. He smiles and opens the door. "He knows me," I tell her. 

We enter the elevator to make our way to the penthouse floor. The elevator doors open, we step over to the door of the penthouse. 

Could hear loud music and people shouting over the music. Knocked on the door to have some guy answer to let me in.

Show Pip to the bar and we grab drinks. We danced with a few guys. Had one guy with his tongue down my throat. 

Left Pip with some guy having a good time. Grabbed another drink, observed Aston sitting on the sofa looking relaxed with two girls. 

Smiled they'll never change. Had a guy get fresh with me. His hand wondering over my body while we danced.

I wanted to have some fun, so he sits on the sofa with my legs straddled over his lap. His hands firm on my ass, kissing me. 

Glanced out the corner of my eye to notice Aston getting fresh with a girl, then his brother stands behind him with his hands in his pockets. "Archer could use some help here." He says to him.

Hide my face in the crook of the guy's neck when Archer glanced down at us. That was close. "Could do with a drink," I say to the guy. He nods. I get off him and make my way to the bathroom. 

I had to do my business while there is a couple fucking. I know they would have wild parties, but this is some fucked up shit.

Make my way back to find Pip. She didn't take long to cosy up with a guy, and they're all over each other. Grab a drink when a girl approached me. 

I glared at her and smiled. I can't rage here, or they'd know I gate crashed their party. Stepped up to her, placed my lips by her ear. "Please do not go there. You will end up on your ass, and that would not look good for you in front of your friends. Now would it?" She steps back smirks.

Turn to move away from her as I down my drink and get another. I'm now swaying when I stepped away from her. 

Stepped over to the sofa to sit right next to Aston, who is occupied by some girl. Couldn't keep still for long, and rise to my feet almost fell on to him. 

Good job, my back is to him. Notice Archer with his hands roaming a girl's body, and my eyes open a little wider.

Some of their guests leave when it's early morning. I end up in Archer's room with my head over the ceramic toilet. It's the only room where no one was. Even though I'm vomiting, I still had a drink with me, which is not helping. 

A short while later, he strides into his bathroom to notice me with my head over the toilet. But didn't know it was me. "When you're done leave." He spits. He puts the shower on.

My eyes open wide, fuck he's going to have a shower. "Archer, I got lucky tonight." His brother shouts to him. "Well, that's one of us." He shouts back and steps into the shower. 

"I'll catch you in the morning," Aston shouts to him. 

They're so cute when they act like brothers. Lift my head to grab the towel to cover my face and stand.

Didn't want to view Archer in the shower. staggered over to his bed and flopped down, putting the pillow over my head falling asleep.

********

WOULD LIKE TO READ YOUR COMMENTS

THANK YOU FOR READING