He checked his phone and check spotify and played his playlist. He listen to the song and head inside the building.

He continued to walked down the hallway, till he reach to the elevator. He pressed elevator button till the door open up.

He walked inside and pressed button 9. Till the elevator door closed in and raised luffy up. After few minutes the elevator stop at floor 9 and open it door.

Luffy walked out and head down the hallway. He soon reached to his door and fished his keys out. And unlocking the door.

"Hey mama Rouge im home" Luffy said as he kicked out his shoes to the wall. As he look up no one home.

"Aw....... well i wonder what for dinner" luffy said tossing his bag to the couch and head to the couch.

He look around the cupboard, cabinets, fridge, oven, even the dishwasher.

"Awww I'm hungry.... oh well," luffy grab handful of fruit and walked into his room. He slump down on his bed and eat down his fruit.

He soon passout, and snoring through out the evening and night.

The next day, Luffy alarm beep loudly. His rubber arms slammed on the clock, breaking it.

"LUFFY WAKE UP!?" Garp shouts.

Luffy snores loudly, till garp barged in.

"Dammit luffy wake the hell up, and did you sleep in your uniform again?" Garp grab luffy by his chest and slammed his fist onto luffy head.

"AAHHHHHHHHH IT HURTS!?" Luffy shouts.

Soon after the wake up called. The three brothers eaten their meals. Sabo and got into theirs uniforms. Soon all three of them said goodbye and head out.

They took the elevator to the garage. They reach ace car and got inside. Ace start the engine and drive them out of the garage.

They keep moving down the street. Taking corners and move past traffic lights. During the drive both sabo and ace talk about what plan on their future date.

Luffy toned down, ignoring their brother, he just doesn't see it on much on having a girlfriend. But he does remember a promise that they made.

They all arrived at the school. But ace stop at the gate. And luffy hop out of the car and walked through the gate. The car drive off searching for parking.

Luffy look around the school. He check his time on his phone.

"7:30... school starts around 8:30.... man where is my friends?" Luffy said as he continue walking down.

Other student continued to arrived at the school but Luffy tried to wait. He walked into the school building. He continued the halls of the building and reach to the cafeteria where they are serving breakfast.

"Hmmm foooooddd" luffy rush into line.

"Morning Luffy" Shakky said.

"Morning, ooh oh what we got?" Luffy said.

"From the ranged, we got miso soup, donuts, eggs and ham, oatmeal, berries yogurt with granola" Shakky said.

"I Take them all" Luffy said.

"Hmm sorry kiddo only one but for extra going cost you" Shakky said.

"Aw, fine put it On Nami tab" Luffy said.

"Heh alright Luffy" Shakky said as she serve him two breakfast plate into the tray. Luffy grab hold of the tree and head outside.

He find a bench and eat down his meals. He look around and see student wearing triangle masked.