Chapter 21: Romello

I have been training very hard in order to get Ecclaissia back. Keir said that some men took her and that they work for some guy who is obsessed with finding magical creatures ranging from weak creatures that can do very little magic to really powerful ones. Keir said that he has dealt with this man before, but it makes me wonder what he did to cross paths with this type of man. He sounds like a nut job, but right now I need to focus on getting Ecclaissia and return to her journey, whatever that is.

I'm not sure about this Keir guy though, he literally came from nowhere and offered his help to save her. It's like he knows her or something, which would be impossible since she's like over six hundred years old, could it be that he is actually aiding in Ecclaissia's capture? It is strange though. Anyway, Keir says that we are going to execute our plan when they arrive at the twisted bridge that leads to some ruins called Aislinn. Keir said the Aislinn is where dreams and desires can have a physical form when one wishes them to come true, but if the desire is too strong it can keep the person trapped in the ruins for the rest of their life. I don't see how that can be a bad thing. Supposedly, the magical creature merchant (is what I am calling this guy who wants Ecclaissia) lives behind this realm in order to protect his possessions from escaping with the addition of making sure he gets top-notch buyers.

"Romello pack up we are leaving now; they have started to move again." Keir always knows what they are doing. I have a strong feeling he works for them, but I will play along until I get Ecclaissia back. I need to be careful around him, he could be dangerous.

What would Ecclaissia do?