Chapter 8: The Old Lady

I watch the seven-year-old girl fight a beast descendant from demons. The beast of Odium.

She exceeds my expectations.

When she watches her friend die her body explodes into colorful flames of power. Of fury. She stands up. Takes off like lightning. The loss of a dear friend, and her parents, have now taken over her heart, and now she fights equally to the beast. With each blow of her swords, her power becomes even stronger, taking everything, it comes in contact with and using it against the opponent. I should know, I designed it myself to fit her.

She holds great power inside of her and is now awaking! A piety that it took this long for her to awake. Her swords grow longer and stronger, she goes and slices off the beast's arm, then hits the other, breaking one of the swords, what a shame, I'll mend it later. She looks at her swords and tosses them, flames start to engulf her entity, creating a sphere of flames.

The flames are of magnificent colors, reds, blues, purples, greens, oranges, yellows, and white, circling, chasing each other with in the sphere. Once the flames dissipate in a blast all that remains is a dragon of light. This is a beautiful creature, scales of white creating a shimmer of colors, sparkling in the light. Dragon against beast, fire of passion against the flames of destruction. The fight lasted all throughout the night and a day, our people brought in the wounded. Skye survived the blast of death, but he won't be left unscathed.

When the sun rose after the battle, the beast fell,and the dragon roared in triumph, and engulfed itself into its flames onceagain, creating the beautiful sphere of fire, and when the flames dissipatedall that remained was a fragile girl, who just lost some one dear. Men thenwent down to lock her up where no one will be able to find her. The tribe leftthe grounds and spread rumors of the cursed grounds of the dragon. The rumorssoon became legends over several hundred years. To spend my time, I visited herto comfort her while she dreamed when I worked on her swords. Then I made planswith my sister to bring the tribe she is currently at to the forbidden grounds.